[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]

Niether do I XD !

J'adore thought for a second before replying in monotone fashion far from the emotion, 'Happy'. He gave a shrug, 'Excited, joyous, extatic'. The description became more of a word contest after a while, J'adore just spouted out new, uncommon words as he went on, before pausing and shrugging again. 'Good I suppose'.

He watched as Axelle bowed her head into the hole, 'The come down isn't bad either' he added, his tail flicking from side to side eagerly.

He shifted, letting his Secui form become his Optime form, not slowly, but not fast either. Within a few minutes, The Optime Spaniard was reclining against a tree, bottle in hand. 'The vodka is definetly vodka though, hon'.

Necro-J'adore, as you might have guessed is a bit bipolar. Right now his suave side was kicking in, as Axelle inspected the drugs. Drugs for the tan male was like a roulette wheel, it could make his mind land on any personality. Happy, sad, angry, passionate, caring, excetera. All were possible if the man was under the influance or not.

<style>
.Ja-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Ja-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Ja-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Ja-z91 {background-color:#351936; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.Ja-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread