[M] - The Savage in us all
[html]

Out of Character

Word Count:213

The tackle attempt failed miserably. As she launched herself at him, all he needed to do was step aside for her to miss. She fell onto the sloshy ground with a squish. Wonderful. The clouds were melting. She picked herself up, and started walking. Just walking with nowhere to go. At some point she looked back and made sure J’adore was following. He was. So they were just walking. Walking to nowhere. They passed a lot of sparkling trees, but as they did Axelle noticed their sparkle wasn’t so shiny anymore. She furrowed her brow at that thought, but decided that she didn’t care. So, they kept walking.

Finally, Where do intend on taking me crazy woman? Axelle stopped abruptly. They were lost. She looked around confused. How did they get here? They were totally in a different spot than they were. They were away from all the dead carcasses, and away from the beautiful smell of blood. She was sobering up a little now, but that still was not enough for her to realize where they were. Did she even know this place? She decided that it was all J’adore’s fault…

Why didn’t you stop me?!

Really, though. A wolf with sense would’ve stopped when they realized they were walking to nowhere.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread