[M] - The Savage in us all
UNFINISHED

[html]
J'adore Austral

J'adore is weird and rambling.

The male shrugged, 'I dunno, I was following you!' His voice raised in defence and his ears flicked forward in defence. 'How can it be my fault if I was following your butt?' he added, giving Axelle a sharp frown and a raised eyebrow. Seriously though, why was the woman blaming him? Like he could plant an idea in her mind. That would be a cool super power though... Mind control. Moving childish thoughts from his mind he stopped to survey the area.

'Okay, so, I have some crappy news and some frickin' awesome news... crappy news is that I have no fricking' idea where your sorry butt has led us, bbbbbbuuuuutttt! I can hear the sea! Or maybe thats the drugs...' he ended his ramble with a sorry shrug. 'Wave sound is that way!' he said pointin a large paw west. 'Dunno if it realy is the sea though. he said as he bounded away from Axelle.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#000000;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#261414; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#ffffff; border:1px solid #261414; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread