M- My Heart Is An Easy Thing For You To Hit.
[html]

OOC: I'm replying to it again because I can goddamnit.

Panda's dream was rather interesting. She dreamed about being up high in the sky, flying like a bird, flapping her arms and being launched into the sky. It was like she was an actual bird, even her eye sight being better than normal as she flew over the old buildings and trees and the destruction of the old human cities of Florida. The feelings she was having while flying was not fear, not anger, nor sorrow, but just contentness, excitement almost. A smile was on her face the whole entire time, soft giggles coming from her maw as she slept there in bed with her best friend. She wiggled in his grasp, but not enough to want to be let go, just her twitching in her sleep a little bit, her obviously already in the deep R.E.M. cycle of sleep. She must have been tired for her to already fall into such a deep sleep. In her dream, she had landed on a roof of a building, and it collapsed under her weight. She gave an 'oomph' sound before she had gotten up in her dream and looked around the room she had been dropped into. It was a room that had been painted in plaid and checkerboard. Very trippy to the woman who had ended up just sitting in the room for a moment, looking at every wall. The walls started to move before a breeze would swish by, wind strong enough to lift Panda Behr in the air and to the heavens above. Panda's breathing became harder as she dreamt on, her hand moving from being intertwined with Venom's hand to touch her face, her coal hand over her ivory maw.

She continued to dream, now flying high in the sky, above the cotton balls that were clouds. Some took shapes of different objects and animals. Some even looked as if they were not really clouds but something in disguise. Her dream would morph this long cloud into a slithering cobra, slithering through the air as if oxygen was the ground, defying all gravity. The giant black cobra had let her brilliant ruby orbs rest on the smaller Panda Behr who stared at the magnificent beast with wide brown eyes. She swallowed hard as she watched the giant cobra expand it's hood, meaning that she was threatened. The half tailed Panda had flew back away from the cobra but every time she flew back away from the cobra, it would slither through the air after her. Panda didn't know what it had wanted from her, and she cocked her head at the beast. What do you want, m'lady? the woman would ask the snake, who would hiss, possibly speaking words that Panda could not understand. Both of those rounded ears had fallen back on the ivory skull of the woman. I'm sorry...but...But.. I can't understand you... Panda spoke to the snake. The snake did not answer. Instead, it attacked. She woke up breathing hard and pulling out of the man's strong arms to try and breathe. She was freaking out. Venom! Venom! Let go! Please...Please.. I can't breathe...

SSWM Word Count: 520

Venom hugged into the fur of the woman who was against him. He let their furs intermingle, their breaths become one, their bodied hugged close enough for them to be one. On an emotional level, they were not as intimate as one or the other would have liked to be. They both blocked themselves from doing such things because of the fact that the man thought that sex ruined the most intimate of relationships. He wanted to know her before he committed to her, before he decided to be with her. Maybe he was just in denial of his feelings. Maybe there was nothing more but a friendship. Who knew but Venom himself. Venom had slept deeply, dreaming about him being at an old human school, and some of his old friends telling him to come on, hurry up and leave the room he was in and join them. When he did, he was chasing them to the end of the old, rotted human fences. The old metal was surprisingly still there but overgrown with vines. He quickly would be over the fence and still running after the giggling friends of his, but never catching up with them. He whined lightly as he ran towards them, only the whine and the twitching of his legs being apparent in the outside world. His world would then turn black and he would be launched into some other dream.

This dream was dark, and it was in a house that he had been raised in. He was walking with himself and Panda, but he had stopped, afraid to go inside. Panda...I can't go inside.. the man mumbled to the woman, refusing to go into the house. In his dream, the woman had taken his hand and pulled him in with her. While he was inside of the house, he felt anxiety and he wanted to get out, which had caused him to moan and hug the woman closer to him, both of his hands wrapping around her waist and holding her with strong arms. He hadn't heard the woman groaning herself until there was a voice that had been begging him. It interfered his dreams, but hadn't woken him up completely until the wiggling of the woman had gotten more intense. "I can't breathe" were the words that triggered the man to finally open his eyes and become conscious. He immediately had let go of the woman, letting her move away and breathe. I'm sorry Panda. I didn't mean to hug the shit out of you. the man apologized. He looked at the back of the woman, her blonde and black dreads hanging down her back. Are you okay? the man asked her, before his tan hand would touch her back, and then trace her hips and rest there for a moment.

SSWM Word Count: 469

It took another moment for the man to finally wake up and let go of the woman. Once she had been let go, she had sat up and just breathed for a good moment. She put her hand over heart pounding heart and she took many deep breaths to get herself back on track with breathing. She didn't mean to freak out all of a sudden, it was just that the mix of her dream being the way it was and then Alex having pulled her in, and constricted her much like the cobra would have done to her, just to hurt her. Alex had asked her if she was okay, and Panda hadn't answered him yet, simply because she was not alright yet. She was still breathing. The thoughts that were going through her mind were just helping her focus on breathing, nothing more. Once she was done, her black circled eyes had moved back onto the Irish-Italian male. He looked up at her with such concern, that the woman almost melted. She then saw a smile form on his face when she had given a softened look, and a smile of her own. She had then pulled her feet back up on the bed and she laid next to him again, this time, facing him. She put her ebon hand on his face, pulling a piece of hair out of his face so she could look in his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes. She just sat there and stared at him though before her ivory maw opened to speak. Nah, ya just tried to suffocate meh. I'm not okay, i promise. the woman spoke to him, her words sarcastic but a joking air around them, and a smile had pulled on her face. She was joking, and Venom would know that she was joking, simply because this was the way her humor worked.

She just stared at him though and then her stomach rumbled. It was obviously time to eat some food, and she knew that Venom would probably be getting hungry soon too. She thought about what they might have had left since they hadn't hunted in a few days and they had been munching on dried meat that they carried around. Panda was suspecting that they were going to be going hunting for some gator or some deer or something that Florida had to offer to the two luperci. Ya' know, I think we have to hunt t'day. I think we got munchies and ate the rest of the other meat we had... Panda brought up while Venom sat there, staring at her blankly, not wanting to talk about that, nor really anything else. He was still in a vegetative state, and she would have to try to get him out of it enough for him to actually get up and help catch something for breakfast. Panda knew that he was a lazy bastard but it was possible for him to do things, so Panda would put p with him and his lazyness. If didn't matter, she was just as lazy. Hey babe. When do you wanna get going this morning? she had asked to the sex beast that had been vegetating in the same bed she was in.

SSWM Word Count: 543

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style>
.pandabehr .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandabehr p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandabehr b {color:#85552b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandabehr {background-color:#1d3c0b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ehrtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pandabehr-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">Complete SSWM Word Count: 1532
Code by Sie; images by J
[/html]

Messages In This Thread