M- My Heart Is An Easy Thing For You To Hit.
[html]

+366 - Wild Matteo was caught! xDD And it's no problem. :3

The panda girl talked again, and he perked up a bit, snapping his gaze away from the weapons to listen. As she finished her questions, the male spoke, and Matteo seemed to drag his gaze over to him as if the words were a set of magnets. "Huh? Oh, no," came Teo's stupid response, his eyes moving down to his outfit, hands tugging at the bottom hem of his sweater. "I have thin fur." As if that explained everything, he looked up to answer Panda.

"I'm traveling with my brother, Giuseppe. We're trying to find a home somewhere on this continent, since our parents sent us away." He shrugged, having come to terms with this fact during the boat ride over. "I'm supposed to be hunting, but to be honest, I think my brother has a friend over, and just wants me out of the way again." By friend, the boy obviously meant the guy was getting laid. It stung Teo that his brother had eyes out for anyone but him, but it was a common-place fact in the boy's head that he was just a toy. Someday he'd find someone, maybe, other than his brother.

"We're thinking of heading North. They have packs up there, real ones, and I guess Giuseppe wants to try primitive living for a change." Teo knew damn well the darker brother was just trying to rebel against their parents, and maybe teach Teo a few extra lessons on harsh living as usual, but the excuse was a fairer one than the truth. These two passer-bys didn't need to know about the dark secrets that went on behind closed doors.

Questions answered, but went back to being quiet, eyes flicking between the two and their weapons cautiously. He had to admit, they both seemed friendly enough, despite Venom's protective greeting. Strangely, though, watch the two huddled together, obviously partners and obviously caring for eachother... it brought a sad warmth of envy to the boy's chest. Giuseppe never held Teo like that, he never acted protective unless someone was paying kind attention to his little brother. It all seemed to twisted and backwards compared to the pair infront of the albino boy.

<style type="text/css">
.matteoball b {font-weight:bold; color:#435E55; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1E3427; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.matteoball-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.matteoball p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matteoball {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#05060A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eoball.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #192E27; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#526368; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread