"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

SSWM:1316

Pontiac was foolish, stupid and foolish. Not only had she gave her first time with anyone to just a random male that she had just meet that day but she also was slowly giving him her heart and feelings. The feelings that she thought she could never give any other being but Ty. Ty had taken her heart and ripped it out of her chest and then kicked it over Phoenix Valley and then teased her with the idea of the golden male being back in the pack lands, then Ty told her he was not sure if there was a ‘them’ any more, that was only to take her heart again on another round trip though Phoenix Valley pack lands kicking it around. Pontiac was well aware that she was not getting any younger, but really she was still in the prime of her life. However that was not the sole issue the female wanted to be loved she wanted to have that special someone in her life. That one that words could not say how much she cared about him. Maybe that one would one day give her children but if they never did she would make do, as long as they had each other and could provide each other unconditional love.

She lowered her head as she looked at the cooking pot, shame filled her body, it was not a bad sort of shame, but she did feel bad for making him not being able to hunt. ”Well, you sort of did have to fore go your hunting trip for me, and I do feel bad about that. And well you did offer me some really good advice and well…some really good fun times. I can honestly say that I did not expect that when I first laid my eyes on you.” The tan and white female knew he did not care that he had missed out on a hunt, but the female understood how critical it could be for anyone to miss a hunt in these bone chilling winter months. It could be even worse for a female that was expecting a litter of pups or had a litter that depends on her to eat. Pontiac just did not want the male to get sick from not eating, sort of the reason why she was making the stew.

His kind words make her chuckle as she lowered her head, blushing if it was even possible for a wolf to have the blood flow to the face to make them blush. She knew that she was a good cook, not the best, not the worst but she knew she was a good cook. However she just was very humble about her skills and was always embarrassed when someone raved about her food, even it was just the smell, sight, or even taste. It was just who she was humble about what skill that she did; however she had no issues admitting her flaws. ”Stop! You are too much! I am sure others out there are way better than I am, there has to be.” She looked back at him with a small smile on her maw trying not to have him rave about her cooking; it was a hobby, just a small little hobby that she enjoyed to do.

She sighed as she rolled her head back resting in upon his shoulder as she thought about what he had said to her, she trusted him so much. Her hands came up and lay over top of his. As she just stood there enjoying him, enjoying the smell of him, the touch and the sound of him being there. She was enjoying everything about him. Sad that sooner than latter it would have to end. She wanted to curse at the fates for bring him to her, while singing their glory for him. Each lived in their own world, granted the two packs where not that far away from each other, it was just they each had their loyalist to their own packs. Pontiac knew and understood these factors however liked them she did not. ”You have single handedly officially made my day, just by coming here. No joke.” She gasped closing her eyes with a shudder feeling his nose running though her neck and shoulder, it was not that she was not attracted to the male, she just had never had any one show her that much affection. Not even Ty had done this much to make her feel so pretty. ”I can’t say…I don’t think so.” She almost wanted to be caught with him; she wanted her sisters to know that she was with one of the enemies. She wanted to tell Naniko how she found someone that made her feel like she was actually worth being pampered and loved.

Her head lowered as her hands pushed his away from her waist as she turned around, putting them onto her wide based hips, as she looked up to him, placing a hand upon her face as she stroked his face with a slow tender motions. ” Itzal…sweetie. I still have feelings for Ty, however after just one day, just one night with you. You somehow have my head in a foggy mess. Everything in my mind is telling me to stick with Ty, he’s a safe choice. But…my heart…my heart cannot seem to match what my mind wants. My heart still has feelings for Ty, but is not able to forgive him for hurting my heart. For reusing my love that I offered him. My heart has been being to see you, to hear your voice, to just be around you. I wish that it would be easier to tell my sister I believe I have found someone that stole my heart. I wish I could just bring you home with me and act like nothing ever happened between our packs. However…my sister is very possessive of her borders. I can’t say that I blame her. We have been given strict orders to run off rouges and loners that come to our borders unless they are joining. We are to stop at nothing less than killing them if they do not respect our demands. I want there to be an us, I want that so bad. I want to go to sleep with you at my side and I want to wake up to you.” She sighed feeling like she had just allowed a ten ton weight to come crashing down on her chest. She gave her head a shake knocking of her hat as it feel to where her shoulders where as she laid her head down upon his chest closing her eyes as she listened to him breathing, to his heart beating. ”I missed you so much.” She whispered to him as she nuzzled her head into his chest more enjoying the time that she was able to spend with him. She sighed again lifting up her head as she looked up at him. ”Do you want there to be an ‘us’?” She would have hated to just tell him all her feelings that she had for him if he did not want there to be more than just two beings that meet up for a quick good time. She was not sure if he really wanted to be mates with each other, surely he would have issues with the age gap between the two of them, Pontiac did not have nor see one bit of issue with the age gap, love know no age. ”If you do not mind me asking…your fine with the two plus years between us?” She wanted to know how far she should let her-self fall before she crashed into jagged rocks for him only to walk away and tell her that he told her so, and they agreed that it would not work out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread