"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

1519, sorry it got so long, tried to cover a lot of your post and all for Itzal view, and I just love how perfect they are for each other. 8D

Itzal was crazy. He had only known this female one night, yes they had shared that night together as a special one, but he could not expect her to feel anything more then gratitude at him for being with her in her time of need. She did not owe him anything, not her love, not her heart, not anything. But he could not help feeling like he owed her, he owed her so much. And he would give it all to her, anything to her, just so he could be there with her. He had loved before, he thought she was the one, until she left, and he snapped, the demon in him was born, part of him died, and he become nothing more then a killer. He had went on like that, for him, it seemed like an eternity, a never ending eternity filled with blood, and want, want for more blood. Then he was being mocked, she was standing there infront of him, while he was blood crazyed. It could not be here, it had to be his imagination, his mind driving the poison even deeper into his heart and brain. So he lashed out, attacking his imagination, he felt the blood spill, oh how real it seemed. Only after he heard her cryes of pain, so real, so much like her own voice, only this time filled with fear and pain. Only then did he finally break the control of the demon, and he realized he had been wrong. She had come back, but now it was to late. She had a wound across her throat and over her stomach. She was bleeding to death in front of him, by his hand. He swore he would never get to close again, he would keep his distance after that. He pushed it down, and moved on. Then Alyssum showed up, and he thought maybe, just maybe I should let her just this once. But no, he still could not fully let her in. But that night, when he had been with Pontiac alone, something in him broke. It was the barrier that kept others out, and with it, he had felt himself rebuilding it, but he was trying to rebuild it with her inside, he wanted to let her in, wanted to show her how much he could care. He was scared, scared that this female would have the power to crush him if she wanted, scared that she would get tired of him, and destroy him from the inside out. But he had to trust her, and right now, that was all he wanted to do. He had wanted it a long time, someone to call his own, someone to say he would do anything for. And now, he could not help but feel like he had found it in this female in his arms. If only she wanted the same thing.

He smiled at her words, leaning down and kissing her on the side of the muzzle, softly. "Pontiac, I choose to forgo that hunting trip because I had wanted to spend time with you still. If I had truly, deep down been set on going hunting, I would have gone, I would, and right now it pains me to say this, I would have gotten up and moved away from you and walked away, if I had truly wanted to. The reason I stayed is because I wanted to be with you, I value you more then any hunting I can do, I may not have realized it then, but I do now. And the advice was nothing, I just spoke my mind, and I had fun times with you too. I did not expect it either when I first saw you, but now I would not go back and change anything that happened, and I won't ever wish to." Itzal was being honest with everything he said. He felt like he had to be, he had to be completly honest with her, or he would be nothing, if he was not honest with her, then he could never be anything. He smiled at her again, and pulled her tighter against him for a second, as if to tell her that he would be there to hold onto her, and stand by his words, then he loosened his grip again, just holding her like before.

Itzal's smirkish smile came onto his face as she reacted to his comment and told him to stop. He thought it was cute, how his words seemed to make her embarresed some. "Ok, I'll stop, but know this, and know it as a fact. That is probably the best thing I have ever tasted in my life, and it is because you are such a good cook that it taste so good." He again kissed the side of her maw, and then close his eyes as he just paid attention to how she felt wrapped in his arms. He smiled at comment about making her day. "And you have made mine by letting me be here, and letting me hold you. I would not want to be anywhere else." Itzal could be a true gentleman, behind the violence craving person he sometimes was, and behind the dark, intimadating air he sometimes held about himself. He nodded at her mention of not knowing about anyone knowing about them. He also smiled as he felt her shiver. He caused that, and it made him happy to know that. "I could care less if someone did. I would claim you as mine if I had to, and if you wanted me to, and I will defend us both with my life if I have to, no matter what anyone, or either of our packs say." He would kill for her, even if she did not want him as her mate, or want to be with him, he would still kill for her.

Then she pushed him away, and he could not help but feel the hurt that instantly spread throug him. But he tried not to let it show. He knew he had messed up, she was going to scold him now and tell him about how of course she had no feelings for him. He had said the wrong thing, and now she would want nothing to do with him. He listened to her words about Ty, of course she would still feel for him, it had only been one night with Itzal, and she had probably spent a hundred nights with Ty, whoever he was. But Itzal ears perked up as he listened to her tell him about how her heart would not forgive Ty, and he wanted to tell her, no, beg her, to listen to her heart. But he would not do that, she had to figure out what she wanted by herself, that is the only way she could ever be truly happy. And that is all Itzal wanted, her happiness, even though he did want it to be with him, he would accept it if she told him she wanted Ty. It might destroy him, but he would accept it. He could not help but feel his heart ache as she admitted her feelings for him. He wanted to wake up beside her too, he wanted to be with her. Then she was leaning against him, her head on his chest, and he felt complete, she had not run off, she was stilll here. "I missed you too, I could not wait to see you again, you completly threw me off balance, but in a good way, I could not help but be surprised how much I need your presence, but now I'm ok with needing it, with needing you to be near me." He wrapped his arms around her again and sighed softly in content. He growled happily as she nuzzled his chest. and then looked down at her as she asked her question. He could not think of how to say how much he truly wanted there to be. "Pontiac...I do not think I can, or will ever want anything more then for there to be an 'us'. You are what I want, you next to me. I want there to be an 'us' more then I could ever describe with words, it almost causes me pain thinking of me without you." He struggled with his words, not sure how to get her to understand how much he wanted this to happen, how much he wanted them to be together. He could not help but laugh at her next question. "I do not mind at all, I would not mind if there was a five year diffrence, I have feelings for you that can not be changed or altered by a matter of age, nothing can alter the feelings I have for you." And with that, he leaned down and pressed his lips to her softly, almost like she would rip out his throat with her claws for even thinking of doing it. He looked into her eyes, his golden with pure happiness.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread