"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

SSMW:1291

The female returned the playful grin to the male as she shook her head, letting the hat be covered over by her hair. The tan and white pack she wolf looked up at him with the playful smile upon his face; she could not help but to feel free and feel happy. Thing with the black male were right and that was how she wanted it, and that was happiness and no worries in her mind. She laughed as she lowered her head slightly like she was plotting something, and what every that something was she was up to no good. She reached up touching his nose lightly with one of her claws as she smirked. ”Sweet talking only gets so far, motions get you a lot further.” She said with an evil smile upon her face as she took her leg wrapping it around his as she rubbed her leg up and down his own, allowing her thigh to come dangerously close to his mid section. As she rolled her head back with a temping shot at her tender neck as she rolled her eyes to the back of her head as she shut her eyes moaning softly with a soft gaps as she rolled her head back reading on his shoulder, letting her leg slowly inch its way back down his leg. She allowed the leg to come down to the ground as her hip again grinded into him, as she gasped letting her claw dig into his shoulder just a little bit, as she loosed her grasp on his shoulder she looked at him with a softness in her eyes. ”Now what where you saying?” She said with softness in her voice what only he could bring out in her. The lick made her shake, her knees melted as she started to fall she yipped as she tugged onto him, trying to pull her-self up. He was not playing fair, not one bit. She arced her chest up wards towards him as her breathing went slower and deeper, as she bit down on her bottom lip. She looked back up at him as she put on a playful pouty face. As she bumped into him with her shoulder with a playful nudge into him. ”That just was not fair.” She giggle only she was allowed to play dirty, and him play dirty back just was not fair.

The voiced mocked her, she was not able to shake them, and with each touch from either of them the more the voices mocked her. Laughing at her for being so stupid to allow her-self to have these feelings for the black male from the Inferni pack. Naniko voice came to her head yelling at her for betraying the pack. She looked up to the male as she gave her head a shake like she was able to push the mute button in her head. The male wanted to know what was wrong with her. Naniko laughed as she sat back on her leader throne as she made a move with her hand telling her sister to do it, as a sick smile was on her face. She wanted her litter mate to confess that she had heard voices; she wanted the relationship to fail. While the other voice, it was different it was lighter. It was the voice of a teenaged Naniko pure of heart shaking her head no; she knew what love means to her sister, she understood that love knew nothing about hate and war, love was pure and simple. That Naniko told her to wait, wait till he understood the family more. Pontiac knew that was the Naniko that she needed to listen to. She sighed softly as she lowered her head down and shook it. ”No…I mean yeah. Everything is fine. Do not worry about me. “ She smiled as she placed her hand over his beating heart feeling it beat she sighed softly as she nuzzled her head into the hand, as she felt the beating heart on her tan face. She sighed as she closed her eyes letting her soul fly free and enjoy the warmth of him against her. Yes everything was fine as long as she had him with her and at her side, she would figure out everything as it came. Lifting her head up off his chest she shook her head as she shook her head, he was funny, she had no clue that anyone would be this enjoyable while being this handsome. She nipped at his shoulder and then kissed it, moving down from his shoulder to his collar bone, as she nipped and kissed softly upon him. Something about the one year old male drove her nuts in all ways, more ways then what he might know. ”You can call it whatever dear Itzal, I call it luck then and now.” She sighed as she felt the shiver as she looked up at him with wide eyes, as she rubbed the area between his chest. ”Oh did I find something?” She spoke with a tease in her voice as she spoke to him. She hoped she did find a weak spot on him. Nothing but the best things came out of his mouth weather he meant it or not right now she did not care, though she was pretty sure he meant it, or so she hoped. Pontiac would stick with the fact he did not seem like he was out to hurt her, he was out to make her happy, with whatever luck she had left after finding him. She laid down upon the ground as she looked up at him, as she patted the ground softly beside her, she knew that they would be laying on a blanket of snow but she did not care, she knew as long as they had each other that they would warm up whatever cold weather that they faced. ”I will always be nearby. Maybe one day soon we can figure out what to do about the pack issue, but for now we will always have this area, this can be our little place of happiness. “ She said as she rolled onto her back looking up to the sky, as she sighed. If only things where so much easier for them, if only they did not live on two sides of the same world. ”Maybe I could become a Loner, or try to get into your pack. After all you do crazy things for love right?” She laughed as she traced a heart in the snow near where she had motioned him to lay down. ”Itzal….somehow you made me crazy. With Ty I felt bad for saying I love you first. Like we where unofficially courting, but never once he talk about having a future together as one. It’s strange like with you I know that there will be an us in the distant time span. “ She laughed as she rolled onto her stomach looking down toward where the snow was, as she took a hand moving her old faithful hat onto her head.”What would you think of me joining your pack?” She would do it, if it meant making him happy and them being together. She would do anything for him. She placed her paw down in the snow as she picked it up making webbing between them and then started to draw a floral pattern on her hand, like something out of the mid eastern lands. She placed a ring upon one of her fingers as she sighed looking at it, as she took her hand messing the pattern as she sighed again, making a fist she raised her hand up resting her head upon it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread