"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

1233!

Itzal let out a short gasp, and then moaned softly as she teased him. He watched her and when she leaned back her leaned down and licked her throat again, this time nipping it, his arms coming around to hold her against him. He moaned again when he felt her hips grinding in a smooth rhythm againt him. He grinded back, kissing and nippling on her neck, his head bent down to her neck. He pulled her tighter against him when she dug her claws into his shoulders. Oh how he loved feeling her tease him and toy with him. She was such a very good tease, and he could not help but remember her comment of showing him how bad it could get. He would have to take her up on that offer eventually, and he could see it would be a very fun experience for the both of them. He let his grip on her waist slacken some. But he realized how bad of an idea that was when he leaned down and licked her throat again and her knees almost gave out completely, as she started to fall, he tightened his grip agian, holding her against him so she would not fall straight down. She eventually got her footing again and he gave a light chuckles. "You seem a little sensitive to my touch. Why is that?" As he said it his claws slowly traced a circle on her belly before traveling up and coming to rest on one of her bare breast, feeling her heart beat under it. One of his claws lightly trailing through her fur, drawing a heart on it right where he could feel her beating. All this time he was looking into her deep blue eyes. He could not help it but chuckles when she said it was unfair. "I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to help myself, your beauty draws me in, and I just need to make you shiver under my touch." He had leaned in close and had his muzzle beside her ear, as he whispered it, he turned his head and lightly kissed from her face down to the side of her neck where he nuzzled her. He was defintly not going to play fair in this area. After all, why would they call it playing dirty if he played fair.

Itzal watched her while she thought. It seemed like she was fighting internally with herself. Like he did sometimes. While she thought about his question and whatever was going on in her head, he slowly let her go, kissing her neck tenderly as he did, as if he was apologizing and saying sorry for every moment he would not be holding her in the next few seconds. He went over to the stew and poured some into one bowl. He figured they could share, and she would not mind. He walked over and set it on the ground near them, but far enough away they would not stop in it or on it. He wrapped his arms back around her waist. Holding her far enough away that he could look into her eyes with his and smile at her, but close enough to where she could easily rest her head on his shoulder. He again let his hand crawl to her heart. As he listened to it drumming ,he could almost swear it matched his own's rythm. He nodded as she told him nothing was wrong, he knew somehting was probably bothering her, but would not pester her. Instead he smiled and said warmly. "Pontiac, I'll always worry about you, I want you to be safe and ok, I just won't worry about you to the point you get tired of it. But you will always be the one thing I would do anything, anything, to protect. Even dieing, so if there is ever anything wrong, you can trust me." He smiled at her as he nuzzled her neck to end the topic, not wanting to push her. He chuckled. "Luck? If anyone is lucky, it is me." He smiled at her and then smirked, giving a slight shiver at the her touch. "There are lots of things you can find with me, but yes, I believe you did." He admitted it willingly, and there was a hint of a challenge in his voice when he mentioned her finding out more with him.

She laid down, and he layed down right beside her where she patted the ground. He smiled and stroked her face. "If you get cold..my love..you can warm up in my arms, no matter what, there will always be a place for you there." He hesitated when he called her his love, not sure how she would react. He offered her to come into her arms himself, because he did not want to crowd her, and knew she probably needed her space, but would leave the option up to her if she wanted to snuggle up to him. He reached over for the stew and took a small sip, enjoying the taste, then layed it down above their heads. He smiled at her. "I will enjoy this being our place very much, we can deal with the packs later, right now, we have each other, and we know that we love each other, that is all that matters." He smiled then was surprised when she offered to become a loner. "Pontiac, you can do that if you truly wish to, but you do not have to give up your family and pack for me, and yes, it does make us do crazy things, crazier then usual." He smirked some. "Crazy like giving our virginity to people we barely even knew. But that is just one example I can think of. And I'm not Ty, I'm Itzal, and I will never make you go through all that, if I feel something for you, or want you to be there, I'll tell you or go to you. I will admittedly give you your space, but that is only so you are comfortable, you can always come to me, no matter what, and I'll tell you exactly how I feel. And what else would I talk about? A future without you is no future for me at all." He smiled at her, still stroking her face. He could not get over the affect she had on him. He smiled then looked at her dumbfounded. "You do not have to do that for me. But it would be awesome. However, I do not think they owuld take kindly to you. You do not have the coyote blood I do, and that they look for. It is a long shot, but if you want to we can try. Or..I could go to your pack love. You have family there, I do not have family in Inferni, I can leave still, before I have tyes down." He had not even realized he called her love that time, he was just trying to find something so they could both be happy. As she sighed and put her head onto her hand, He leaned over and licked her lips, quickly and happily, then smirked at her before leaning over and whispering in her ear. "I would do Anything to make you happy." He smirked, enjoying being a tease of his own.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread