"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

sswm:1247

So he was showing her that he could play at her game while standing she was never treated like this before, heck Ty never once had made a move to show that he was in the least bit attracted to her. Pontiac felt the nip as her hips jolted forward with a squeal mixed with an erotic moan. She was not sure if she could take much if any more of his teasing, but she was having so much fun teasing him, but she was getting teased back was just not something that she had in her plans, she felt him pull her into him, pushing back against her. The female’s mouth opened as she let out only a soft ”Ah” She felt that stiff object that was stored away with in his jeans. Oh how thankful the tan female was that he had something covering him or it might have been a repeat of the first night they had met. No...It would not be a repeat. The female would have to been peeled off him, if he could have even done that.

With a softly laugh she was almost ashamed to let him know that she was utterly weak in her knees against him, she had to have some will power over him, and the female was fully aware that if she confessed to him know how weak he was able to make her with just one touch. As his hand move up from her stomach to be placed in on her breast then to her chest, she knew it was no sexual but she was teetering on the border of just throwing him down and having her way with him, the more he touched her the more he drew the bodies to be one the closer she moved to that border line. Her hand reached out as it slipped back be hide her falling to her side as she melted away in his arms. She just smiled at him, as she did not want to lie to him, however she also did not want to give him something that he could use against her when it came to their sexual games. ”You are sweet, almost too sweet. But like I said almost.” She said in a whisper tone of voice as she was wrapped up in his arms. As she leaned into him, just enjoying the relationship that they had made in just such a short time. It was the best thing that had happened since rejoining her sisters.

She did want to tell him that she had her own madness, the family name came with madness and issues, every one of the D’Angelo had issues, but all of them dealt with it in the shadows of the night and in the company of none, or so they tried. Pontiac heard the voices that helped her live her life that helped make her choices in life, while she dealt with stress that came with her thoughts, and wants. She was the sister that wanted everything to go smoothly and wanted everyone to just get along. She looked up to her beloved shadow hued male of a lover. She rolled to her tip toes kissing him on the side of his face, to show her thanks as she gave a nod. ”Thank you. Thank you so much. However I need to keep your-self alive if you are to be my knight in shining armor. You understand? I mean it, nothing stupid to get yourself hurt.” She placed a hand on each side of his arm as she looked into his eyes. She had to have him around, Pontiac was not sure if she could ever love any one ever again, not like she was able to with him. She sighed with a laugh as she lowered her head laughing at him. Somehow he had managed to spin her concern for him into something funny and nice to know about him. She sighed once more as she lowering her-self back down, keeping her thoughts to her-self.

Watching him get the bowl of stew she quickly took it from him as she moved over near him, sitting up she started to feed him the stew, he was the king after all and sometimes did have the right to be spoiled. ”Your love hun? I think I can get to like, no wait love that nick name.” She told him with a wink as she put the bowl of stew to the side as she rolled forward kissing him, as she slowly pushed him down onto his back. She smiled at him with a wink as she un button his panted and shimmed them down around his knees as she straddled over the male as she stayed above his male area, allowing her tail to brush over it though as she gave her tail a quick wag glad that she had gotten his pants down. Leaning forward with her hands rubbing his chest as she kissed up his chest till she meet his lips, kissing him softly as she sat back up. She looked at him with a soft light in her eyes.”I will never ever ask you to move out of your pack. Just like I will never ask you to join my pack. I want you to make your own choices.” The female said as she took the male’s pants off all the way, if they were going to be an item she would want him to be able to lay with her in the nude, after all they were somehow going to be mates. ”Are you happy with your pack? Or would you rather come to Anathema and live with me? I want you to make the choices, I am your lover as you said and as part of that I will be faithful and honor your choices.” She smiled as she rolled him over her hand pushed lightly as she moved up his back, she sat on his hips as she started at his shoulders rubbing them, as she made sure to take her time rubbing out any knot she was able to find in her lovers back. She sighed softly, as she found her-self lost her own thoughts of what to do. She did want to make sure that no matter where they where that they would at least welcome her, and one day welcome pups, if he would ever give her any. Granted he told her that his pack would not welcome her because of the lack of coyote blood that she had in her, but she would lie, she had a no clue what her mother’s blood line was, so who could fight the fact that she had some coyote in her. Pontiac knew that she did not have any of the blood in her body but she would lie for him to be with him. She leaned down kissing the back of his neck as she moved up to that area being careful not to hurt him, hearing a few pops she knew that she had worked his neck out, as she moved her fingers up to his head as she allowed her claws to rub his head with his fingers. ”I hope this feels good. I still need to work on your legs and well rear, if you are okay with that love.” She smiled as she rocked back onto her heals that where resting just below his tail base.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread