"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

Itzal enjoyed making her squirm under his touch and teasing her. And he also like her teasing him. He smiled at her moan, the gasped and sucked in air in a moan of his own as her hips jolted forward to meet his. He could feel her pressing against his hardness. Itzal closed his eyes as a shiver ran through his body as he pressed his hips against hers. He knew that if he did not have those jeans on, he would not have been able to resist giving into his want for her and taking her right there and at that moment. He moaned again, feeling her rubbing against his jeans, sending sparks through his body, starting at his groin, warming his blood as they shot through him and back down to his length. He was not sure how much longer he could take it before he either ripped his jeans off and took her, or begged her to strip him and have her way with him. Either one seemed mighty appealing to him at the moment, as he let our a shuddering breath of air.

He smiled mischeviously at her laugh, and then he looked at her eyes. His hand on her breast started to move as if it had a mind of its own. Slowly stroking it, as it traveled down, one of his claws tracing a path down lightly, before running over her nipple, flicking it softly. He watched her closely to see how she would react to his tender, but very suggestive, play. He smiled at her comment, and was glad as she leaned into him, he pulled her as close as he could against him, his tail swaying softly back and forth in happiness. "Oh? I'm not sweet enough yet? Hmm, well I'm sure I can kick it up a notch if you want. I mean I could go on about how your eyes are the most perfect shade of blue, enough to where when I look at them, nothing, not even the sky can compare. And how they are so deep, that not even the depths of the ocean can come any where close to challenging them. Or how your body, feels so warm and perfect against mine, to the point where I completely forget how I could ever live without it there. And one of the best parts of all.." he leaned in and in a husky voice whispered in her ear "The feeling of yours hips and mine, pressing against each other, to the point where I can feel the need we have for each other." As he said it he pressed his hips against hers more, moving them against her lightly, teasingly, then pressing his hips againt hers again. He moaned softly in her ear, his voice rough and deep.

He smiled as she thanked him and leaned up to give him a quick thank you kiss on his face. Then he gave her a serious look. "I will keep myself a live, and I will be your knight. Don't worry I'm not one to do anything stupid, especially if it meant leaving you without me. I could never do anything like that." He kissed her nose and smiled, looking into her eyes. He smiled as she fed him some stew, he ate what she gave him and smiled at her mention of what he had called her. "Good. Calling your Pontiac all the time sounds so formal, not that I dislike the name, it is intersting, unique, and beautiful, like you, but I figured since I'm of a some what more special relation, I should call you something special." He was not good at explaining why he felt he need to do these things with her and sighed, she would understand, he was sure of it.

He returned her kiss, letting his mouth open to hers. He smiled happily at the winks she gave him, and gave his smirkish smile back. She knew she could be a tease, and that wink was her way of saying it. He was happy when she reached down to unbutton his pants, finally he would be free of them, and he could feel her naked body against his, whether they took it further, or just cuddled, he did not care, he would still get to feel theirs bodies together. He knew if she wanted, he would start going naked, and he might anyways, just so she did not always have to deal with his jeans, then she could have him quick and easy, whenever she wanted. But she only took them down to his knees, he was about to say something when he let out a loud, erotic moan as her tail brushed over his groin. Mmmm how that felt to his sensitive area. But she was straddling him farther up, and he would have to be patient, they would both get what they needed in time. He laid back as she kissed up his chest, feeling the warmth her lips left behind, he loved those lips. Then they were on his and he kissed her back, deeply.

He smiled at her and listened to her say she wanted him to make his own choices. He lifted up on of his paws and ran one of his claws lightly across her cheek bone, then he touched it to her lips and smiled softly before taking it away. "Love, the only choices I want to make are the ones that ensure I end up being with you. I will never ask you to leave your family, I want you to make your own choices to." He smiled at her and was happy when she finally took off his pants all the way. He felt right, them both being naked together, nothing keeping them from cuddling and being competely exposed to each others. He leaned up as best he could and let his tounge run over one of her nipples, and then the other, his way of showing his thanks for her finally taking his clothes off. He smirked at her, and one of his hands traveled to her stomach and kept traveling down to her inside thigh, as he rubbed it softly, in a circular motion, stretching as he moved over to her other thigh, passing over her most private of places, a place she had allowed him and only him, and would ever only allow him, or so he hoped, He continued to rub her other thigh before smirking at her and looking into her eyes, he ran a claw, lightly, hesitating at first, over her heat. Then he laid back down, wondering if he really could make her go into heat. Listening to her again. He nodded. I'm...happy with my pack I guess, the thing I'm not happy about is you not being able to be allowed in and accepted truly. You would always be shunned, and miserable. I do not want that. If I have to, I would rather come to your pack to be with you. But not right away, do not get me wrong, I love you, no doubt about it, but I just have to wait and let them know. I won't just up and leave them, and I won't fight against them. Maybe this can help bring a little peace between our packs. And yes you are my lover, but that works both ways. I'm your lover to, so I will be faithful and honor your choices to." He smiled as he rolled over for her and smiled. He felt her rubbing the knots out and moaned in delight. He would have to return the favor ,something he would be find with doing. As she leaned down and kissed him, he smiled. "ahh, it feels great, and of course I do not mind, you may touch me anywhere, and do anything you wish to me. But just remember, I get to pay you back for this later." He said the last part in a smug tone, hinting at just what he could do to pay her back.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread