"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM:1198

His touch drove her crazy, his smell, his sound, hell every think about the dark male drove her crazy she had never felt this way about any one. Not a soul made her feel this much heat all thought her body and yet she knew she was like Eve in the Garden of Eden and he was the serpent that was temping her to bite into the apple, she was just as weak as that stupid human, she would not only take a bite of the apple she would eat away every bit of the fruit as long as he was there to hold her though it all. She felt her legs shake; her body wanted him to be able to taste everything on her body she wanted to feel that warmth of his moist mouth on her. She gave a soft yelp that was pain and pleasure smooth mixture as she pressed her back into his hands, pushing her chest up, she was weak against him, she had no will to fight back. Every touch upon her flesh colored nipples made her want to wrap around him and give him a night that he would not soon forget and a night that he would need more time to heal from then what either of them might want to admit to. Her body begged for more of him, to feel all the warmth of his body to become one with her own. Her breast begged him to take her harden nipples into his mouth and caress them with his tongue. He finger quickly found his head as she placed a hand be hide his head, no…no not yet. It was too soon. She did not want to look easy. ”Oh God!” She was not able to hardly breath as she wanted to wrap her body around his and just make love, well no forget the love, he knew she loved him. She wanted to give into her primal wants and needs. His words about her eyes feel upon deafened ears she was in a mad fit trying to figure out how to be the female that she knew she should be while giving into the wants that she had for him. There was something about her eyes and the sky, she was not sure what he was talking about but she knew what she wanted, Feeling the warmth of his breath against her neck and against her face she whined as she found her hips digging into his, she was thankful for his jean being in the way or else she would have been at him, and would have been pushing him down to give into her lustful wants. She did not want to admit to him what she was wanting to say, she pushed her head into his shoulder as she grinded her hips up and down into him as she whimpered, trying everything that she had in her will not to take his body right here and now.”You…you…I think we’re in trouble.”

The kiss, his sweet lips upon her already hot and bothered body made her want to feel him in her, to feel everything that he was able to do to her body, she whined softly as her heart raced her body was fully ready to take anything that he was wanting to give to her, and by the sounds of it, he was wanting the same thing that she was wanting. The female rolled him over onto his back rubbing him down, she made sure that every little knot and hard spot that was in his back, shoulder, and neck. The female wanted to use this time to cool off and try to get some of the sexual tension away from them but the longer she was against her lovers naked body the harder it was to hold back her primal lust for the blacked male. She leaned back down as her tail flicked with a mad temper behide her as she leaned back on him, rolling to his knees. She let her firm breast press against his back as she nipped as his shoulder.”I hope you know I official belong to you, for the rest of my life.” She smiled as she rolled him back over, finding a placed to rest her hands as she brought her hips down over his hips, as she allowed her body to become so dangerously close to connecting that a few time she had to stop, panting as she would moan, lowering her head. ”I’m Sorry Itzal. I really am!” Sure she was sorry, she hoped that he would forgive her for her crimes against him, she took his hands placing them upon her tan and white chest as she rocked back onto him, allowing her body to rub against him. She screamed as her head rolled back, she wanted him; she wanted to feel him in her. No...Wait she didn’t want it, she needed it. She would allow him to bring him-self into her, if that was so his wish. She begged him; she wanted to give into the lust that she had for him. She reached be hide her supporting her weight as she rocked onto the mass that he was blessed with. She screamed out, as she rocked onto him, grinding her hips into him. She panted heavily as she felt him in her; she took a hand reaching around to under her as she rocked up, down and side to side. She wanted to scream out his name and thank him but she was not able to scream anything more or less than a moan as a hand wrapped around the base making it tighter and tighter for him then what it would be in side of her, as she felt his hands going round her hip pulling her forward as he pulled her into him, she moaned feeling him shift into her pumping into her, she could feel the bang into her, she was jolted over and over again into him. His mouth opened his teeth parting as his mouth was every so quick to take her one of her nipples into his mouth. Pontiac gasped as the pleasure washed over her body, she rocked back unknowingly as he jolted her harder forward. ”Ahhh!” She wanted to make him feel good, well as good as she was feeling. All of her nerves where on high end sending pricks of pleasure though out her whole body.

For ever she would be his; forever she would give the black male her body. She took a hand slowly moving it to support his head, and also letting him know that she was wanting everything that he was doing to her body. She found some control of her body as she matched his jolted with one’s back as she tightened and relaxed her inner walls as he pushed into her. She placed her forehead down upon his shoulder as he pushed into her with his own pace and beat. ”I…I… I love you, My Dark God.” She stuttered though the words as she felt nothing but love and lust from him at this point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread