"[M] We'll be halfway to anywhere" -Evanescence
[html]

1304, and i did the best i could. Hope it isn't to bad.!

Itzal need her to the point it almost causeed him physical pain. The feel of her body on his, her smell, clogging his nose, driving him insane, he loved her scent, and the sound of her voice, full of pure lust and need, so much like his own, and hearing her moan, it was enough to make him instictively pressed his hips against her, wanting to drive himself deeper into her, if only he could. He needed to hold out, but he was losing the battle. His mind was plagued with the need to just rip off his jeans, pick her up, press her against one of the trees, and let himself slide into her. He would drill himself into her, while his mouth ravished her neck, his tongue torturing and teasing her hard nipple, as one of his handles fondeled the other. He let out a moan at the thought. Feeling his length straining against the jeans that held him captive. He kissed her roughly, pressing his lips to hers for a few seconds before he felt like he was going to reach his limit. He had to have her. And it made it worse that he felt her moan, he felt her need for him too. He wanted to take her, take her and be so rough with her, all this time he had been gentle, and treated her as a fragile flower, and she was to him at times, but this was a diffrent side of both of them, and he could tell they both wanted to maul each other. "OOhh Pontiac, I..I..ooh" He had been going to confess how much he wanted her, how much he needed her, but he could not form the words, his mind was set on one thing, it did not care about the words that passed between them, it only cared about bodies meeting in that blissful fullfilment, the one that he needed so bad. He had to do something, so he leaned down and took her hardened nipple in his mouth, letting his tounge run over it and around it, teasing the wonderful bud that it was. One of his hands moved down to her upper leg and he hooked it up brought it up againt him, so she almost had one leg wrapped around him. He stopped teasing that nipple with his tongue, and took it in the very edge of his mouth, his teeth lightly on it, and he licked it, and nipped it one time, some what roughly but not enough to cause more pain the pleasure, then he switched over to the other side. His free hand had moved down her stomach and was rubbing her inner thigh, then he moaned against her hardened bud that was in his mouth as he let his hand travel to the place on her body, the body that should be forbidden to him, but he took anyways, the place that gave off the smell of her arousal, the smell that drove him mad with need again. He felt how wet she was and it made him let out a deep moan, as he let go of her nipple and nipped at her shoulder and then her throat, licking where he nipped. He stroked the lips of her wetness, letting his claws playfully toy with them. He gasped as she started to grind against him, as she did, one of his claws slipped into her sweet love tunnel, welcoming it with warmth and wetness that made him strain against his jeans again as he slipped it out and back in a few times, listening for the moans she gave off. "Mmm...It...don't..matter. He let out a moan again, his need was even greated as he felt her give a light squeeze on his claw. "I...need you..now" He finally told her as he growled the last word out.

He took deep breaths as she massaged him, trying to calm himself. But he just could not do it, his lust and desire was currently making itself very known to him, and he could not pull his attention off of her. And then she leaned down and he felt her full, round breast on his pack and a nip at his shoulder that gave him a shiver. He smiled softly at her words, He would not have it any other way. GOOD! I love you, no one else, I want you to belong to me....and You know that I....belong......to you now...right." He had to force the words out, as he was becoming more and more zoned in on her wetness on his back and her breasts pressed against his skin. He needed her now, or he might not leave this clearing with his remaining sanity. Then they were so close, he wanted to just pull her down onto him. She said something about being sorry, but he only moaned and tried to push his hips up to connect with her. He had already confessed needing her, she did not need to be sorry. He moaned as his hands traveled to her chest, guided by her. She rocked around on him, as he moaned more and more, she was going to kill him if he did not get in her soon. He wanted to feel her warmth and wetness engulf him as he drove himself home. He moaned and finally she was on him truly and he moaned more as she ground, wanting to scream but his throat was cut off from the bliss swelling in it. His hips shot forward automaticly as she grabbed his base, it was almost to much. He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him more, and he set off finally pounding himself into her, His mouth seeking that sweet hardened nipple of hers, as his mouth found it he let out an erotic moan. He could feel her lower lips massaging his manhood, as he pounded and thrust into her, sending pleasure shooting through him, all he could think about was how he wanted her so bad, he wanted her to scream his name as he brough her to climax. His knot already swelling up as he pulled himself out and pushed back in harder, each time his knot growing slowly, creating more resistance. He let go of her nipple and kissed all over her body, tasting the sweet taste of salt on her skin from their effort, as he kissed her throat, and nipped at her shoulders and breasts, he moaned her named, nipping her bottom lip, his tounge licking her lips. He knew she would lock him in her this time, unlike last time when they had not gone that far, but he was ok with it, he was hers after all, and she would have all of him.

He was hers. If she wanted him to be her slave he would, if she wanted his body he would give it, he would give her his love, his everything. And he would never leave her. He would walk to her pack right now with her after they were done and request to go if he did not think about his pack wondering about him, and their packs on the edge of war. But that did not matter, all that mattered, was thier bodies being one, like their hearts, as he kept thrusting and pumping, pushing in harder and deeper with each thrust he could manage. He gasped as she called him her Dark God. Ah..and..I l-l-love you my seductive...radiant..angel goddess. He could only feel the most primal of feelings nad urges for her. Lust and love for her, and the want to mark her with his scent that would tell all that she was his.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread