Changes
[html]

"A pup can't change until around six months of age." With that phrase came the imaginary clinking of gears in the mind of the young man; he tried to think back to how many months he had been alive. He could only remember three, as far back as he had been within the borders of the Cour des Miracles. Was he only three months old? No, but he didn't know any better. "How old am I, Niro?" Not that the older man would know just when he was born. Still, he was desperate for the information, desperate to learn more about the change he wanted so badly to happen.

The hotel was in good enough shape to stand on its own, and the Prince wanted to see these birds so badly, that he could barely contain himself. Jogging back, he brightened, glad at the Luperci's suggestion for a race. "Yeah! I bet I'll win, y'know!" He bounced around cheerfully, getting ready to run; he wanted to be fair, but he wanted to win too. He was almost tempted to just take off...but he held back the temptation and came up beside the adult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread