Changes
[html]

Three!!!

With the number, he was off like a bullet, russet fur blazing from his place beside the older male to the point they had decided on. With the older man's limp, and the lack of four legs, he knew he would win. He was younger, he was in a better shape, and he simply knew he could do it.

Skidding on the snow, he tumbled head over feet, hitting the tree upside down. His eyes went wide, huffing softly. "Oh, wow. That hurt!" But instead of a look of pain, the young male started to laugh. What a wild ride! His mottled muzzle opened in a bright grin, watching his grey friend.

"I won! See? I knew I'd win!" For the moment, his mind was off of the subject of age, turned away from his hopes to be able to walk on two legs, like Niro did. His heart soared with excitement, happy to run and happy to see the birds Niro was going to show him.

His ear twitched, nose wrinkling as he turned his brown eyes to the sky. Something settled strangely in his stomach, mind eventually turning back to his dreams of being the same as his Huntsman hero. Silently, he wondered if he wished really hard, maybe he'd be able to do what the older male did.

Focusing on his thoughts, he squeaked as a change started to progress; his legs grew longer, providing ample ability to stand erect while his forepaws separated into longer fingers. Though his muzzle and ears remained, his body took a longer form, shoulders pulling back and growing broader. The scruff at the back of his neck grew longer and thicker, falling over his shoulders in short cascades of straight ginger locks.

He remained silent, staring at his new hands with panic-stricken features while laying the snow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread