Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

+2

Liliana had been out near the stables when the howl came. Her ears perked up as she heard the call. She would have just let someone else get it, Nayati wouldn’t be too far from there, but she felt that she should answer to it. It was a good thing she was already riding Grace. She turned the horse and the moved through the packlands, first the small field that held the village and then into the thick almost swampy forest. It took a little while for her to finally get to where the man howled, and soon she came to the spot where he stood just outside the pack’s borders. Liliana had on a friendly smile as she moved the horse to the fence, and then hopped down.

Hello, my name is Liliana, I’m a member of AniWaya, is there anything I can help you with?

She asked, one hand on her horse, who was watching the man with uncerntainty. The mare had no tack on whatso ever, Liliana rarely rode her horst with any tack on, unless special occasions. She looked the man over. He didn’t seem to be of any threat, though he could see that he wore a knife but saw no other open weapons. Liliana herself was wearing the cloak she had gotten when she had received her master rank. She rarely left without it lately, especially now since it was so cold out. That was the only piece of clothing she wore, though she had red cardinal feathers that she adorned for decoration purposes, she also had a little stud in her eyebrow, something that was slightly hard to see except in the glint of the sun, she was hoping to find something bigger but she would just keep that in until she found something more suitable.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread