Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

Hai!

The sound of hooves digging softly into the snow reached the male first, then the scent of tabaco, corn, barn and ash. A pleasant smell he took to be the scent of AniWayan wolves. Finally, the source of the scent and sounds met his purple gaze. A blacki, brown and white woman entered the scene, riding a chestnut mare. From a quick evaluation, the Anatheman man noticed a small glint of grey above her eyebrown. A piercing. Also, some crimson feathers adorning her black mane.

When she dismounted and asked what he wanted, a welcoming smile on her lips, he lowered his head in a deep bow, ears twitching backwards politely. The female was named Liliana, but for a matter of respect, he avoided to call her by her name. They had just met, and if she desired to be called something else, she'd have to tell him that. "Ma'am. I'm Liev Ivanovich Morozov, and I come from Anathema, far east, in the mountains." He introduced himself, manners and utter respect inking his every word.

"If I may ask you, ma'am, I wish I could learn a bit more about how to tame and care for livestock, especially horses. If there's anyone who could teach me, I'd be most honored." The Russian man spoke, his head still lowered and eyes staring at the white snow in front of his feet. Waiting for his reply, he noticed how his knife seemed to glint in the faint sunlight, and hoped she did not see a threat in him because of the small blade.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread