Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

+2

Liliana could see at the start that this was a formal being. He bowed to her and spoke with that formal tone she knew so well in those who either wished for a home or something between pack relations, both of which she had to deal with before. He spoke his name and where he was from, though Liliana had not heard of this pack… had she inadvertently missed one when she was moving around the lands? Or was it new? This would be a question for later… she continued to listen. His purpose here was mostly business as she thought, but it was business down her ally. She smiled wider.

Ah I see, well I suppose you got lucky as I am the one who takes care of the animals here. I know quite a bit about the care and training of horses and… well care of other animals as well.

She said with a welcome tone that she was interested in teaching. In fact she loved teaching about riding, and training, it was a bit more difficult to train someone to do that.

I’m afraid that if you want to learn how to tame and train though, it might take more than one visit. It’s mostly about the compassion and patience than anything else. I should be able to give you some pointers, enough to show you, you can follow me.

She said waving him over so that he could follow her. she waited for him to climb over the fence. Her mother had taught her it wasn’t good to teach anyone from word of mouth, that they would have to experience it first hand if they really wanted to learn. She didn’t have any horses that needed to be broken except for Buck… who had been troublesome from the start. She had made some progress though.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread