Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

If you want to move it a bit quicker, feel free to powerplay him a bit <3

The male detected a wider smile in her voice, and with a glance, it did have widened a bit. And luck seemed to be on his side today. The female said she was one of the dutied to care of the animals and horses, which he was glad to hear. And her small warning was no problem for him. "Please, do not worry, ma'am. I can come here as many times you wish or as you see fit." He spoke, as politely as ever, thick accent coloring his words.

When she waved him inside, the male quickly hopped over the fence, as if he was used to do that in an everday basis. Not that he actually did, but all the boulders, and rocks, and whatnot over the mountain passes in his pack made him more skilled in avoiding or crossing minor obstacles.

He was hoping she would come with him riding her horse again, but even if she didn't, the Russian wolf didn't mind it all that much. He just glanced over his shoulders, careful not to look snobby or anything, and made his way through the woods, waiting to hear any sound of hooves or of another wolf behind him, to lead him across the lands.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread