Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

Hai!

She did not ride the horse, and Liev was rather glad she didn't. It felt a bit weird to have such a height difference.

Yet, when they reached their "village", he couldn't help but open his mouth in a surprised "O" shape, purple eyes scanning every possible details he could summon to his mind. It most surely was beautiful. All those buildings and, not too far away, some fields filled with plants he recognized from books to be corn and tabaco. And, al well, the huge red building he also took to be their stables. A quick sniff of the air told him so many things, he could barely start to distinguish the multiple scents mixd together to create a delicious aroma. Flint would be proud of him knowing that much about scents and perfumes.

Yet, she welcomed him there, and in a glance towards her smile, he bowed his head for a second, then rose his head up again, replying her smile with another. "Thank you, ma'am. I'm most honored to be welcomed inside AniWayan territory. It's... amazing!" He said, deep respect and humbleness clear in his accented voice, and yet his voice sounded truly in awe in the last words.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread