Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

WC: 370 OOC: sorry for lateness ; ;

Liliana got the reaction she knew she would get. It did bring pride to her heart thinking about how wonderfully awing the sight was. She didn’t stop though. She just smiled and continued on down the invisible path towards the stables. Her mind was focusing on what she would tell him, and in what order she would tell him in. It was slightly different, teaching someone how to ride and teaching someone how to train a horse. her mother had taught her well though, and she was confident enough she knew she could teach him. Once at the stables she opened the door, letting out the musky smell of the horses from inside. It was dark in the stables only because there were few windows and what windows there were, were covered with snow or whatever grime had accumulated over the years. The horses were quiet, making odd sounds here and there. They were all familiarity to her. it was what she lived for. She turned to Liav smiling. She wasn’t sure if he had experienced being in a stable before, or if this was his first time.

If you want I can start you off simple, I do have a few horses who are broke but do not have any other training. Perhaps you can tell me what kind of training you want to learn first, and we can go on from there?

She asked smiling. It was probably a lot to take in, though she had always been accustomed to the horses all her life, she still couldn’t believe that she was in charge of so many animals all at once. Her mother had trained and traded one at a time, but that was because they were loners, they had no set home, their feet always wandered, and they could not handle caring for so many horses on the road. Now that Liliana was in a pack, she knew she could do everything, after all, she was the master of the stables. That thought was something that made her happy. She loved knowing that she was a part of something big. Bringing her mind back to the surface though, she stared expectantly at the young male before her.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfcab4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a6a19a; }
.LilianaUtina04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a6a19a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #efe5da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina04-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina04-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread