Don't send me no letters, no
Sorry for the lateness, lack of pretty tables and shortness. My PC crashed, and it's still on the tech, and having use my mother's chihuahua-sized notebook isn't much inspiring... >P

As she opened the barn, his awe grew. The horses were separated in small divisions, some of their heads sticking out from the half-sized door, some missing. The huge red building looked old and new at the same time. However, her questions of what he wished to learn woke him up from the slight stupor.

Erm, well, I thinking on beginning wih the basics, like how to place the saddle and bridle, riding, lassoing... Then we could move up to the taming?" He thought out loud, thinking it seemed like a good course of lessons.

The Russian lowered his head slightly and moved deeper into the stables, purple eyes gazing into every horse, every wall, every haystack, every wooden board, every fly hovering over the equines' ears. Heis mind quickly tried to process all that information, make the very best to archive it all, and yet, it wasn't enough. Scents, sights, sounds, textures... still not enough.

"Which one of them is the calmest one? I've ridden before, but only twice, and it's been quite a while since that." He said rather sheepishly. All his senses searched for a calmer aura within the building, and it sure wasn't his, for multiple reasons, in fact.

Messages In This Thread