Don't send me no letters, no
The Russian listened carefully as the AniWayan spoke about the bridle, explaining every part of it and naming them. It wasn't hard for him to record the names into his memory, seeing he was good in that matter. Purple eyes watched with full attention as she showed how to properly put on the item on the horse, and was almost amazed in how calm the horse was. Of course it was tamed and all that, but for it trusting one of its natural predators so openly... wow!

Even so, when it was on, it only snorted once then relaxed fully, as if the bridle wasn't even on. The gray man reached out a hand slowly, and it backed off once, but then accepted it, his thick palm feeling the short fur of the equine's jaw line and face and the soft, smooth skin of his nose, then examinated the bridle straps, noticing how well they fit. Not too tight, nor too loose.

"I see... and the saddle, I believe I remember how to strap on... I usually remember best the hardest parts." He said, commenting on how his brain was more used in reminding hard or complex info while trivial things were usually discarded quicker than it could be healthy.

Messages In This Thread