Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

WC: 235 OOC: Short but sweet… I hope XD

Liliana smiled as he reached to touch the horse. He seemed to have absorbed all of her information quite well, which made Liliana very happy. She knew some wolves like herself relied on memorizing things. It seemed Liem was one of those wolves as well. He mentioned being able to remember how to put on the saddle, and this made her just as happy. She left the stall to grab a saddle that was a good fit for her. They didn’t have their own separate saddles as they did not have enough for all the horses, so she knew which saddles went to which horses. She handed him the saddle with a sly smile on her face. She believed him, but testing was the best way to know if he remembered everything.

Alright then, lets see you do it, I want to make sure you do it properly , it’s quite important because if put on incorrectly, you as a rider will not be happy and it could easily make the horse very uncomfortable or cause problems.

She said, her sly smile was gone now replaced by something more apathetic to both rider and horse as she mentioned it all. She waited for him to take the saddle, the weight of it was quite heavy, but working with such things every day, made her less prone to not being able to hold them for long.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread