Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

WC: 314 OOC: wheee!!! we could end it soonish in a couple more posts maybe ^^

Liliana could see he was tensed up and she knew the mare would feel that, and it didn’t tend to end in good things, she didn’t move closer for fear he’d run her over, and not on purpose but she was ready to jump out into the fray if something happened to him. He had sucessfully made the horse go faster but in doing so he could see he was still tensed, waiting for something bad to happen.

“You need to relax yourself, the horse can feel your nerves. If she does, she can easily buck you off. If you think good things, good things will happen. Everyone falls off a horse, it isn’t so bad most of the time trust me. A horse would never purposely harm anyone unless it’s been trained to or is felt threatened.”

She said, hoping that might relieve some of his nerves, she knew she was afraid of being stepped on, but her mother had aliviated those fears by actually demonstrating, though she didn’t really try to fall off, she’d gotten bucked off a few times, but the horse that did that always tended to run in the oposite direction that she had fallen. It was always an interesting sight to see. Liliana was glad for this natural reflex of the horse. He was at a trot now and she smiled at him, being reassuring. She was glad she picked such a docile horse for him, he seemed so nervous. If he wasn’t so tense she was sure he could enjoy this ride immensely.

“Ok I think you got the hang of that now steer her over here, and you can tell me what else you want to learn. We have time for just one more thing.”

She said motioning the man to steer his way back to her.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread