Don't send me no letters, no
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

sound good to me <3

In Character

He wasn't afraid of the horse, nor of what it would do if he fell, but in the fall itself. He knew all too well that, if he fell on a way too awkward pose, he could break a leg, dislocate a shoulder or worse, snap his back. Things like that could happen. but couldn't help but to fear them. Only a fool wouldn't.

He took a few deep breaths and relaxed his muscles and nerves. Those constant fears kept creeping behind his mind, but instead, the Russian tried his best to focus on the present, not in the multiple possible futures. Doing his best for ignorance, he stirred the equine back to where the browinish Aniwayan stood, careful to slow the horse's pace as well, so he was right besides the female once he stopped.

In a small hop, he was back on the ground, and it felt weird how his legs got a bit numb after even such a short while above the creature. For a second, he thought on about what to learn next, since they had time for one more thing.

"I wonder if you could help me to learn how to lasso livestock, Miss." He requested, remembering that before he could ride or even train a horse, he would first have to catch one. Purple eyes gazed upon the sky, and through a few seconds' exam, he could tell that, if they made it within two hours, he could even get on the road and find a place to stay.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread