Tangerine trees & Marmalade skies
[html]

Deeeerrrrp! Big Grin WC: 575

Kesho took a quick swig from the near-emptied bottle, leaving half of its remains for Talitha and handing it back to her with a grateful nod.

"I think I won't be bored," she said in a sweet coo, her soft fingers caressing his arm gently.

Was she seducing him? Kesho couldn't be sure, and was a bit wary of this thought. So, he tried to push it aside and take the gesture as a friendly thing, although his body couldn't help but respond. The man's heartbeat quickened slightly, but only briefly, and his skin became slightly more warm. Whether from alcohol or arousal, he wasn't sure.

"And I want to know everything. When did you first come here, to Inferni? Before I was born, I'm sure." she said, tacking on some vague comment about his age.

He grinned, though did not take offense to the statement, for it clearly wasn't meant to harm. He had certainly seen many years, after all. And how they had taken their toll. A grim facade was plastered over his face for a moment, those crimson eyes staring blindly ahead of him, entranced by his own thoughts and memories.

The old man didn't particularly like talking about his past; in fact, he avoided it if at all possible. However, this girl had captivated him, and so he thought he might repay her with a story or two. With a sigh, he sat up a bit straighter, clearing his throat(although it never helped his gruff voice to sound any more pleasant).

"You'd be right to assume that." he began, glancing down at her. Was this considered pedophilia? Kesho tried not to think about it. After all, he hadn't done anything yet.

With a deep breath that could be assumed to be indicative of the story he was about to tell, the rust-colored coyote spoke. "I came to Inferni when I was a little more than a year old... I met Kaena on Hell's Coast, to the north. It's destroyed, for now. I loved the clan, and never wanted to leave. But, you see, I had... a sort of romance with a woman; Zarah was her name." at this word he couldn't help but pause and reflect. Had he never become involved, he might have stayed. "She uh... was murdered. By some bitch wolf." he growled angrily, his eyes flashing with hatred briefly. He couldn't keep it up in such good company, though, and took a moment to breathe before continuing his story. "I left after that, and spent a few rugged years alone, just wandering. I didn't find whatever it was I thought I was looking for. So, I came back." he finished the sentence on a somewhat happy note, although his mind still lingered vaguely in that dark place. He couldn't help it, sometimes.

Kesho felt as though he might have been rambling, but didn't really care too much. After all, his mind felt more free than it had in ages-- though it was still unfortunately plagued by negativity. Crimson eyes glanced down at the woman resting in his arms, and he gave a quick smile and a shrug. While he hadn't told all of his story, he had told the parts that mattered the most. The girl should have felt lucky; ancient love affairs weren't things he often wanted to speak about.

"And what about you? Where have you been, until now?" he asked, smiling down at her as pleasantly as he was able to.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread