a kiss to send us off
[html]

ooc: sooo not going to match this on size XD +5

The howl had taken him aback a little… he knew her voice, but why… why on earth would she be calling him? Whatever the case… he was sure it was all about his daughters. Did she come here to tell him that he had overstepped his bounds? That he could never see his girls again? His heart cringed at that… He couldn’t not see his girls. It took him the second howl to actually get moving. When he saw her, he saw the three pups and her… with a bag. Oh no… this was it… was it going to be the last time he ever saw his daughters? He felt like he couldn’t breath… she spoke, confirming her reasons for being here… and that she was taking two of the three pups with her… he was so stunned at her statement that he barely saw what went on. How could she do this? Split the girls and take two of them away from him? He knew she was entirely insane… that’s what made her thing this way, but he was quiet the whole time, his eyes nothing but the worst for her… he looked over at the two girls that would be leaving with her. He still knew them very little, with the few visits he was able to get… he was not able to see them in all those visits. He presented the two girls with the gift he’d been trying to give them for over a month now, but had been missing them. They were little leather toy wolf dolls. He had one for Maggie, but she would be next. Right now he had to give the attention to his other two while Lolita gave Maggie attention.

I don’t know what to say… but I do know I want you to know that I love you dearly, and though you may be far away I’ll always be in your heart.

He’d tried to be the best father of circumstances that he could not control… he tried to do what he could to care for them even though he lived so many miles away, and now two of them were being taken who knew where… and Maggie was to stay with him. He loved the idea that any of his girls would like to stay but to split them apart… he wasn’t sure, he wanted to object, to say he would rather have all three girls live with him, but something stopped him… maybe it was the stare… the stare of a dead woman that stopped him…. He was knelt down now and his hand was on Maggie’s back watching as they departed… his heart aching in so many ways. He looked at his remaining child and smiled at her.

Well… come on, I’ll show you to your new home.

He said, moving from the area, back to his pack with his remaining child in tow. His feelings jumbled, and he wondered why he couldn’t have been more of a man, and told her he wanted all or none… and knew that deep down if he had said such a thing…. It would have been none and Magnolia had told her that she wanted to be with him. It meant a lot to Niro just to hear that alone. He wished that the others felt the same way, yet he was surprised that Lolita even actually brought them here, let alone… leave one with him to take care of. Whatever the case… Amaranth would be getting the surprise of her life.

Table by Nuki
[/html]

Messages In This Thread