Trials And Tribulations
[html]

WC:3+

Pontiac loved that her family was all here, other than her mother who passed away and Roman who no one really knew what happened to him. Pontiac still would not complain she had her sister here; it was just like she felt like it should be one happy family. Expect really was everyone happy? Naniko had all the pressure of being a leader on her shoulders, as well as being a best friend and sister to two girls. Selene…Well Pontiac did not really know her other then what she had meet her at the borders. She seemed cheerful enough, but just like Pontiac and she was sure Naniko had that side, well she was sure that the D’Angelo sister was hurting on the inside over something. Pontiac worried and stress and was easy to be tipped over the edge of panic when most of the time there was nothing to stress over.

Seeing her sister sitting there to what seemed like enjoying the weather the tan and white female sighed knowing that one wrong word, one wrong move could start a fight, and if her and Selene got into a fight it would make Naniko upset, and Pontiac knew that her sister had enough on her plate without worrying about what happened between her and her sisters. Smiling as she sat down like her sister offered her, Pontiac sat down upon her legs as she shifted rolling her hips to the side as her feet moved to the side also. ”You know it’s funny. We don’t really know each other, and yet I feel like my life is almost full with you..With us here.” She looked down to her white fingers as she had them folded in her lap and she rubbed the palms together. She looked back up to her sister, with a sigh.”I need to talk to someone…I can’t tell Naniko…I think I found him..My prince charming. No…Not think…I know. He’s wonderful. Far younger than either of us, but he’s the one…” She sighed softly she was utterly head over heels in love with that black male. ”But…uh…Yeah..back to the funny thing. Your den…I saw blood in it. Not a lot but droplets and small amounts here and there. Is Juju okay?” Pontiac knew it wasn’t Juju’s she just did not want to push her luck with her sister already.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread