Trials And Tribulations
[html]

Pontiac was not stupid, she had an idea of who blood she saw on the ground she had hoped that by playing stupid that she could finally come down to catching her sister with a fresh cut of two upon her body. Pontiac knew that the family was cursed with issues; lord knew that she had her own issues and she believed it was up to her to make everyone around her happy. She knew that though everyone being happy she could in turn be happy and could just lay back and rest and not worry about other’s needs and wants so much. She sat up rolling over her feet looking down as her finger sunk down into the bitterly cold snow with a nod.”Hmmm maybe…maybe not. I don’t know” When the chill got too much for the tan and white female shut her eye and pulling them out. They throbbed the lady opened her eyes as she looked down to her hand She sighed, here came the kicker she bit down on her lip till she could taste the blood. ”Yeah…I know it’s great…I just hope that Naniko will accept him, since he’s from Inferni and all.” Her ears rolled back against her head waiting on something said that was not going to be nice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread