snowshoes and snowballs
[html]

End here?

Ever smiled when her father changed the subject; gently expressing his gratitude upon her arrival.

Anytime, the days may return tougher each morning but I will always make time for family,

The words burned slightly, like ice was filling her lungs. Her mother would never see Cour des Miracles. She would never meet Ezra. The youth tried harder everyday not to think about her past in the valleys. It was the point of starting a new life, forgetting her father and brother. She had finally settled, and even further began to shape her life.

The girl found herself staring out again at the youngest boys, flashing their caramel colored pelts in the drifts. She wouldn’t have known what it would be life losing a child, and she hoped she would not learn. Her adopted father was an overly admirable man with an aura of leadership despite his obvious kingship. Ever wondered how Ayita was managing these days, for she appeared absent.

I will come back more often,

The silvery hybrid promised, feeling chilled under the winter breeze.

<style type="text/css">
.jadeblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadeblossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#536922; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadeblossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadeblossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#899a64; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/11l3kg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4e31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #192109; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread