Home Is Where the Earth's Heart Is
[html]

I am so terrible at RPing!! I used to be good at belting out posts with ease and enjoyment and now it's a struggle. Can anybody offer me advice or at least encouragement? P.s. I will let the replier decide what the odor is and where it is coming from, whether it be from their character or anything else!

NOTE: I have already apologized to the writer of the 'home is wherever i'm with you' thread, but I just wanted to let people know I didn't intentionally almost copy Magnolia's thread title. Honest mistake from my muddled subcontinents. x_x

Chapter 2

The she-wolf leaned on the main entrance as morning light pooled in her eyes and bathed her fur in an orange glow. It was a warm refrain from yesterday's overcast misery. It would be gone soon though, so she soaked ferociously until her body heaved with heat. What torturous pleasure to feel summer's sweet breath amidst the dead of winter!

Pleasure finally gave way to inescapable torture as the sun climbed into the clouds leaving the earth cold and dark. Flint was no exception. She too climbed into her dark cave home to escape the outside. She was one of the lucky few in the world with a home in the heart of the Earth.

As she scurried like a pudgy little mole through the hallways she ran her paws against the walls and enjoyed the scratchy yet flowing music it created. She hummed quietly to the tune not minding that her voice complemented the sound of fingernails scraping rock.

She was headed towards the pack's common room, but she stopped short when a new odor shimmied through her nostrils and gripped her attention. The scratchy flow of claw-on-wall ceased and she focused with still silence on the mysterious odor floating through the tunnel...

The morning's warmth and light were forgotten as the opposing shadows of cave life took over...

wc: 220

<style>
.freetable-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-e05 b {color:#e2754a;}
.freetable-e05-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffff8f; text-shadow:#cc4e01 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-e05-img {background-image:url(http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii25 ... nburst.jpg);height:133px;width:448px;}
.freetable-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-e05 {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#f7f0cd; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Tammi edit: I fixed up your table a bit since your image was sticking out. :S Hope that helps!
Nico edit: Thanks! I didn't even realize it.
Tammi: You're welcome. 8D And you can delete this conversation now that you've read it. XD

Messages In This Thread