[J] Of Fang and Feather (LEADER NEEDED)
1. Character Name: Falgar
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 17th October of 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: lunar_wyvern@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PM
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I got bored and decided to look for a new place to RP (since where I used to do so had already died). When looking through a Top 100 (or something) I stumbled upon the pretty Souls add. I clicked, though it was really interesting and decided to join.

Falgar sighed for what seemed the sixth time on the day, coming yet to another stop as it always happened each time the sigh came. Was he really taking a good decision? Shaking his head he kept moving forward. Even though his only memories of being in a pack were sour it was necessary for him to join one, not only because he had gotten tired of wandering lost for hours and alone but he also needed it to survive, his now thin frame could affirm the fact.

He came yet to another halt, doubting himself once more. His thinking was interrupted by his feathered companion, her ebony beak knocking on his skull, doing it soft to avoid hurting him but with enough strength to send the noise echoing through his skull “Oi there Falgy, at this speed all my feathers will fall off before we even arrive!” the raven then flapped her wings quickly to make some feathers fall over his face to mark her words. “Oh I am sorry, I am just…. Nervous” even with the bird’s provocation it was impossible for him to get angry, she has been his only companion for a long time after all.

With careful steps and his nose almost touching the ground he began moving forwards once again, this time not letting his mind jump at him again. After a few minutes he came to another halt, yet this time it was not due to more wondering, it was because he had just located what seemed to be the pack land’s borders, it was almost like a line drawn by the strong scent of unknown wolves.

At this he carefully sat down, all his senses focused on all that surrounded him. His feathery friend gave a pair of loud calls towards the sky, opened her wings and took flight, drawing large circles as close to him as she could, her beady golden eyes focused both on the environment and on his ever twitching ears and tail.
Falgar groaned, he knew the raven had done this to call the attention of anyone that was close enough to hear which made a confrontation almost inevitable. And he was hoping to leave quickly due to being unable to find any other living soul.

While he waited for the unavoidable he used this time to think. What had the other wolf said about the pack’s name? Phoenix Valley it was if his memory didn’t fail him. His right front paw scratched unconsciously while he though, his large claws drawing random patterns as his mind jumped from one though to the other. He had his twitching ears not only alert to what happened around him but also on the bird above him, waiting for any kind of alert she could give him.

Messages In This Thread