one of many
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 247

In Character

Shaw looked up as he heard her walk in. Sky was stunning as usual and his unhappiness with the goat washed away at once. She was talking to the goat and she kneeled in front of him. Telling him he was not the one who was suppose to be like that. Shawchert smiled.

It’s ok, just a project I’ll have to do another day… but that isn’t what I wanted to show you.

He said, his excitement slowly starting to come back. He got up and went to the table where the three oval items. He picked them up gingerly and brought them back to the couch.

So… I was out and about today… I don’t know how it happened but I came upon a chicken. And she was sitting on something. So I was curious and scared her away.. look at this!! Three unfertilized eggs!!

He said opening his palms up for her to see the three perfect white eggs.

I thought they would make for a good breakfast for you!

He was still not entirely sure of her diet… but who could say no to eggs… in the winter!? In any case if she didn’t want that he’d find the chicken and strangle her for Sky if he had to. He had been trying to please the young woman for so long now. He wanted her to be happy. He smiled at her hopefully, unsure if she would be happy by this surprise or not.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread