Little Paws
[html]

OOC here!

Liliana stopped giggling at once when he seemed to not think his name was not funny. She felt bad now, she never usually made fun of someone and here she was inadvertently doing it to a stranger, she felt very bad. What made it worse was his comment about her fur… oh that made her feel like less than dirt, worse than when the other wolves picked on her for being a hybrid wolf-dog.

I’m sowy, I make it up? My mama brought a horse from the wild, wanna go see it?

She knew her mom had lead it away, but how hard would it be to find her mother and a horse as pretty as the dapple grey. She looked at Nayati hopefully, she wanted to make friends but she wasn’t doing so well, but if she changed the subject in a way and showed him the horse that his mother was bringing for one of the members he might be forgiving.

Come on! Is like pwaying hide and see!

She said, and her chubby legs bounded towards where her parents had walked off to. Nayati could follow if he wanted too… and she wanted him to.

<style>
.lili-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-z29 b {color:#2D150B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-z29 {background-color:#F4EFDB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C4D34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.lili-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread