I'm not about to give thanks or apologize.
[html]3+

It seemed that the day was brighter as the de le Poer princess basked in the presence of the golden half to her own nocturnal resemblance. Apart, they were two people, but she knew that their interaction between each other colored who they really were. Like any girl, her first love was her father, but Ezekiel gave a devotion that she couldn't find in the beast known as Gabriel. Though she hadn't desired it, Gabriel hadn't followed her when she left. He always remained behind. But Ezekiel broke past his allegiance to their home and took up an allegiance to his sister, making his own mark in the closed heart of the Lykoi woman.

His smile began to fade as she spoke and her heart ached to lower his spirits as she had, but he had desired to know new news. She felt safe in treating him as a confidant, telling him secrets she hadn't expressed to anyone else. The loss of another generation in the de le Poer line left its mark on her mind and on her spirits, but like Cotl, Ezekiel offered comfort. He reassured her that there would be a time for it, were she to truly want them.

A weak laugh filtered from her chest at the thought. 'Mother' was not something she really saw in the future ahead, but there was nothing to say it was impossible. "I'm sure I don't want them as much as I should. It's more a duty to our family than a personal wish. I think I would be quite a horrible mother," she offered, trying to smile through the depressing words. She was too much like Gabriel, with her own battles to fight and ground to stand. It wasn't prime land to raise children.

In her attempt to raise the spirits of her brother once again, she released his hand and took a few steps head of him, turning to walk backwards. "Tell me what you've been doing, dear prince. I've been wondering for so long. Any adventures?" Excitement once again clung to her words, crimson eyes alight as sentences formed. She was sure he was far more interesting than the goings on of Inferni.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread