I'm not about to give thanks or apologize.
[html]

The bow fit into his hand easily, a natural fit after so many years of use. Tristan had taught him how to use it, citing the difference between the oddly curved shape and others that Ezekiel recalled from books. He had learned quickly that it was far more powerful than he had thought. A distant smile crossed his face at her words, especially pleased that she wished to learn. Given her status as Gabriel’s daughter, it wouldn’t be all that surprising if she didn’t take an easy road in life. Likewise, after all she had suffered, to wish to be useful and not simply wilt away pleased her brother.

Smirking at her stance, he made his way out of the cave. “Well after Fatin went home and it was just me and Tristan, he showed me how to use a bow. It’s a lot easier than having to chase down dinner sometimes. You could probably learn to use one,” he went on, mentally noting he would need to make her a standard bow if that was the case. Her arms lacked the definition that he knew they would need in order to hold the weight of his own. “But first I’m gonna teach you how to flush out dinner.” A wink, a gesture for her to follow. They moved away from the caves and towards the open field that they overlooked. “When it gets warm out again we can use this to catch birds. You’d probably love duck, but I’m not jumping in a lake after them right now,” he babbled, excited to have someone else to talk to again. Not to mention that duck was fatty, and would probably help put some weight on his too-skinny sister. “Though there might be some geese nearby, maybe we could grab one of those.”

<style type="text/css">
.ezekiel-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ezekiel-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ezekiel-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ezekiel-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ekiel1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread