cat and mouse
[html]

ooc;; so sorry for this! thread finished! don't forget to PM your points so i can add it up to the game! <33

His cest and throat ached severly and the young Marbas didnt think he would be able to speak for again for a few moments. The words spoken to the shepherd had taken it out of him. Laying on the beach, gazing up at the dark sky the young warrior didnt care much when the rain began to sting his eyes. Fur already soaking wet and saturated with water he didnt feel in on his skin but he could feel it on his eyes and on his nose. He knew they would need to move soon, to get back to the Anathema safehold and under the cover of the caves when the storm hit. But he couldnt move for the moment, his muscles screaming in protest whenever he considered moving. It was Liev trying to drag him up that finally made him sit. White gloved hand moved up to massage his throat whilst blue eyes and black ears looked up as the man spoke. The reprieve was touching and Teddy clapped a hand on the grey mans shoulders for reassurance.

"I'm sure you would've been fine without me..."

He husked, adding a very rare smile to let the man know he was joking. They both sat there for a moment, catching their breath and calming their beating heartbeats. It took these precious few moments for the thunder to crack overhead and the heavens to open. Still both soaking wet they probably didnt feel the rain pounding on their head until it drbbled down into their eyes and attempted to blind them. Liev, the smart one of the pair, stood and Teddy used the man as a leverage to drag himself up. He was shaky and the warrior hated this weakness. But the Russian spoke sense and the young warrior gave a nod of agreement.

"I think you're right... lets go home."

He offered with a soft rasp to his voice. It would take a little while for the salt tang in his throat to go and he wasnt lookig forward to digesting the salt water in his stomach. Leaning on the Russian's shoulder, he led them both back towards he caves, trying hard to ignore the pounding rain on thei heads.

end thread

word count;; 478
<style>
.theo-o39 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.theo-o39 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.theo-o39 b {color:#506181; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.theo-o39 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/theodore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F8F8F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.theo-o39-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread