I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

Lucifer did not take rejection lightly, matter of a fact he did not take it well at all. When he wanted something he was the type that would go out and get it and not look back twice over it. Though he was not stupid enough to take what he wanted right here, if only he could get her to spend some time away from the pack land with him, the male knew he would have a better chance maybe later on, he could see that want in her body, he could see the need in her eyes. With a laugh he rolled his shoulder”Okay Bunny, I’ll be sure to share with you next time. “ He would if she wanted to drink with him, he had no issues sharing in the wealth that came from drugs and drinking, and the fun thing that followed it.

She shook her head, refusing the gift that he was kindly offering to her. He was being kind and offering her a gift she should be thankful. He took her by hand tighten his grip on her wrist, he was not hurting her, more so letting her know that right now he was in charge. Felling her pull away with a slight disgusted slight scared look on her face he let go, shaking his head. ”Sorry Sorry Bunny! I guess I should go. Yeah..go! I’ll see you around.” With that he turned and took off, that was close maybe a little to close, next time he was going to have to watch him-self. He did not want to scare her off just yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread