Let's Try This Again
[html]
500+
I couldn't hold out with that other table xD I like this and Sanctuary the best >> I always default to them, even if Sanctuary is about a year old.
Ps, I just looked up Noss' and Strel's compatibility and lol'd. "Passionate!"

Strel rolled his eyes, knowing well enough that the other man's signs of affections were as varied as the seasons. "Of course. Sometimes he can be sweet as a newborn, and other times as distant as the nations across the seas." And even then, Strel only knew about those nations because others told him about them. Honestly, Noss was kind of a toss up sometimes, but there was a very huge definite in the way the man functioned; there was affection. And that affection seemed directed at him most often. Another definite in this equation was that Noss loved him and that was why that affection came his way. But it came so varied because that was the way Noss was. And he was a warrior, hard and a fighter. He was not a lover, peaceful flower giver. Which is why the redhead understood any discrepancy between the other man's displays. Namely because Strel was not asking for them and he himself was not actually addressing them properly himself.

Shrugging, the tailor just let his shoulder rolling say that he did not remember well at all. "Just some very vague things. Like who you were personality wise and how you were about as stubborn as he is." But he had seen that for himself quite well when he had first met her on the borders of AniWaya. "Not too much other than that, I'm afraid." He was more eager to hear what the other man had told her of him, since he doubted Ralla really would have to worry about what he, Strel, thought of her. He rarely hated anyone, since usually people did not end up bothering him. Which worked well in the end as he did not have to try to get out of nasty situations. "Though I can tell that he cares a lot for you, but I guess you know that. He did fight that guy because he thought he was threatening you.. or something stupid like that. I'm sure my own brothers would have done that. Well not for me, god no, but for my sisters." It was laughable to think that Zachs would do that for him and the men in his life. That would be embarrassing.

Smile? Did that mean that Noss enjoyed his rather annoying sarcastic remarks and jokes? Strel cast his eyes downwards in a dreamy state for a moment, before bringing clear ones back up to Ralla, looking none the different. But his looks turned to surprised as she asked him for his star sign. "S-star sign?" he fumbled slightly, trying to figure out the relevance of it all. "I was born in March if that helps at all..," he answered, rather unsure of his reply. What was the point of it? But then he suddenly got more sure of what she was talking about.

"Why he's intent on me?" he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. "Now, why is he so intent on me?" He was not about to tell Noss he knew why; he figured the bugger would tell him personally sooner or later even if unprompted. Then, Strel laughed, almost evilly. "Oh good. I enjoy scolding him; he gives too much ammo for it. Honestly, it's too easy. Even if he had an issue with it, I wouldn't take his crap." It was true, Strel did not take crap. From anyone. Only his mother, but he had not seen her in at least two years. "What.. What I think of him? What do you.. What did you mean?" It was nice to have that ammo against Noss, but it seemed unnecessary right now. What was she fishing for exactly? For him to tell her he was in love with her brother? Well tough cookies. He was not thinking it, nor was he even going to tell Noss, if he were thinking it at all, so why would he tel Noss' sister of all people?

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread