Let's Try This Again
[html]

"Sanctuary" makes me go 'SQUEE! XD' And yes; isn't it amazing? I didn't even look up their compatibility when we started plotting them -w- Scout's honor o.0 Btw; I'm not lying about the horoscope in this post. I just find it hilarious that the date that Ralla says Strel's lucks gonna get better is around the same date that Noss and Ralla get back >.>

A poet, too? Ralla was actually quite impressed with the simile; being a 'connoisseur' of sorts for language and lore, she noticed this from the moment it was spoken. Strel's description of how Noss described her didn't surprise her much; she hadn't been holding out for some drawn out explanation, knowing that it wasn't exactly Noss's way. But she had had that little hope. Ah well; doesn't chnage anything. Pure and simple. But then Strel continued, and Ralla's felt that hope bloom. She didn't know if she was staring again, but her ears soaked in what Strel said; it was just...different...to hear it from someone else. And then Strel mentioned that his brothers would--wouldn't--do the same for him. She quirked her head to the side at that, but left it alone, assuming Strel meant it in a way such as 'I'm a man who defends himself'. And of course she didn't miss a beat when Strel seemed to phase out of reality for a moment; no, that would be contradictory to her Shaman training. Of course she was a walking contradiction in that she could never seem to pick up implications to herself often enough... Regardless, she could see the charm that this man had.

"March?" Ah, that was it. The lion--Noss--and the ram--Strel. Both were headstrong signs, and Aries was actually looking very promising that year, since all the other signs seemed to be pointing in the same direction. "You're very lucky this year," she said, immersing herself into the astrology. "Your muse is in a rising arc, although you will have an obstacle soon. Aries is known for overcoming those, though. Let's see..." She did the calculations and movements in the stars in her head, having to double back once or twice. "A few days before the month of Taurus--er, May--is when your muse is supposed to return at its highest."

"I think it's because you're one of the only people that actually stands up to him. I also think it's because you're exactly his type, but he probably has a deeper reason. Noss isn't heartless; just dense." Oh, it felt good to say that out loud; it was just a sibling thing. She giggled along with Strel as he accepted her permission to scold him (although she was sure he was doing it long before their chat). But then Strel seemed to falter, as if Ralla had hit a nerve. Is he nervous about feelings too? Had she known about it, Ralla would've compared herself to one of those little-kids shows that always said 'It's okay to feel sad'. ...And then slapped herself for it. As it was... "Mm-hm. As a person; full truth; good and bad. I promise not to pry elsewhere, if it makes you uncomfortable. I just...wanna know that he's not forcing himself on someone without consideration of their feelings, you know?" That was only part of the truth. After leaving the Crescent Moon Pack and her family, Ralla had assumed that Noss would stay there and be happy with Naka, leading the tribe. She had never expected him to follow. And after closing off her natural familial instincts and then suddenly having them thrust upon her again, she found it natural to worry about her older brother. Brother seems so...happy, she mused. She just wanted to confirm that it would last. Their signs are compatible to an extent... But not every Aries and Leo is the same.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread