Sand between my toes
[html]

WC: 209 OOC: :3

Niro nodded and began taking a more direct route, he was headed to the town that lay in the midsts of the miracles pack. He was not use to showing others around, he had never really had an encounter with any new members of the pack, but he was glad to show her around. The time it took for them was short as they were close to the town in any case.

This is the town… now I can’t pronounce the name worth my life so I’m afraid that I cannot help you there.

He said as they started taking the main route throught the small town. Most of the houses were shabby and unlived in. there was possibly treasures beyond wonders in some of these houses but Niro never really went inside any. It was mostly deserted, but he knew that a few of the members lived there.

Most of the wolve’s don’t live here but it’s one of our only towns around here.

He said, their walk through was slow, and he was now headed to the shore where he had once helped Orin fix up the lighthouse that remained while she did not.

What is your pack like? I have never visited many other packs myself.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread