New days spent with New people
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. It's fine hun, we all make mistakes. And it is Sele's legs that have scars since she walks on her hands she couldn't mark up her arms or else she wouldn't be able to get around; 355 words

In Character

Sele was quick to forgive others of their faults, she simply couldn't do so for herself. She held onto everything that was wrong about her, even if it was only perceived within her own head. After all she ended up blaming herself for things that she could possibly have had no part in. Still if something went wrong or something bad happened then it had to be her fault one way or another. In her mind there was just no possible way that it couldn't be her fault. It just had to be. How could it possibly not be her fault? There was no way that it couldn't be. Everything was her fault. That was just the way that it worked in her mind.

She smiled sweetly and shook her head. "It is fine. There was no harm done. I won't tell anyone about it." No, Sele had only wanted to caution her about how others of the pack were very territorial. But not here, she was mush more forgiving than that. She wasn't upset with the other at all. She understood that others made mistakes. She just couldn't forgive herself for any mistakes that she might ever make.

She didn't understand why the other was being so submissive. Sele wasn't upset at all. "Really, it's okay. I'm not upset. You really don't have to worry so much. If anyone asks then we'll just say that I invited you in." She would take the blame upon herself just to keep the other female out of trouble with the other canines in the pack. She laughed quietly and shook her head again. "I think you are making a fine impression. Everyone makes mistakes and you apologized for it." She spoke the words with a smile and a brief nod of her head. "So what is it that you need to know? What is it that you were asked to find out." After all Sele couldn't think of what sort of information should be offered up right away. She had trouble thinking of anything right at the moment. And well, details often escaped her as well too.

<style>
.sele-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sele-ktable b {color:#740e1c;}
.sele-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sele-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#970130; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sele-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sele-ktable {background-color:#6d583d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elenem.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread