Your Little Knight
[html]

300+
bwhaha I don't xD

There was some kind of feeling of elation bubble inside of him as he watched her pop one of the small pieces of meat into her mouth, and he gave her a tired smile, matching the one she gave him, but with a little bit more happiness. Oh, he was still simply dripping worry but he was elated to know that his mother was listening to his suggestion and his pleas to feed herself. "Grazie Mamma." Silvano's look was so relieved as the woman put another piece into her mouth, making his inside untwist and relax. At least he could do this much for his mother, his beloved mother. He could do almost nothing else but he would do this for her, for their growing family. "Noi siamo una famiglia. Ci prendiamo cura l'uno dell'altro. It's just what we do." He gave another weak smile, trying so hard to be strong for everyone, Savina included.

Silvano nodded at the woman before him, eyes looking down on the dusty cover. The title was in a fancier print face with a picture of an island with what the boy assumed were palm trees; such things had long since been dead in the climate. It looked warm, the water was such a pretty blue. Even the prospect of pirate treasure was something he thought that Artemis would like. He patted the cover, knowing the contents already. "Have you read it, Mamma?" he asked softly, having hoped to read it to both of them, since Savina was unlikely to leave the room. "I thought I could read it to you both," he offered gently, watching his mother eat more, the knots in his stomach untying. "It's an adventure story, and I thought that Artie would love it." He just knew that she would. A tale of pirates? Sea ships? Battles? Treasure? Oh, Artemis would have loved it, for sure. Maybe when she woke she would remember him reading it. If not, he would tell her and hand her the book, and tell her to read it. Because she would surely love it.

<style type="text/css">
.silvknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#411C05; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; text-shadow: none;}
.silvknight p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvknight {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#A99178; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1E0E06; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E6D3B0; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #332214; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread