revel in the frailty of greatness
[html]

He didn’t know of Dierdre’s whereabouts, only that she had left him with nothing more than a note and heartbreak. Had she escaped Bleeding Souls just as the others did? Or… was she lost forever? That uncertainty lingered in the back of his mind, even if the two weren’t really together anymore. Or were they? Things just didn’t make sense. And, there was Phoenix. And Pilot’s own brother whom he had run into not too long before the fire had broken out. Had Aiden made his way out of the burning lands?

A hand went to his left wrist, and his fingers traced the tattoo he had recently gotten from a wolf in Clouded Tears. He looked down to it, eyes following the outline of the lightening bolt symbol. Storm was nothing. Looking to Tayui, he forced his smile to linger on his lips, instead of letting it slip into despair. "A pack for scholars?" He questioned, letting both arms fall to his sides. "Sounds interesting. I’d love to join." No one else had seemed to run into Tayui though, and he assumed he was the only one to talk to her about it. "Soo… I’m guessing I’m the first accepted member into the pack?" He joked, trying to be more lighthearted, even though his chest felt as if it weighed a ton. "Maybe there are human ruins around where we might even be able to search for books. Mine were all in my den, so presumably burned with the rest of everything."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread