revel in the frailty of greatness
[html]

He grinned, loving the irony that their rank system would create. But after all, knowledge was what their new pack would be all about. Sure, outsiders not might get it, but the members would soon discover the joke to it. Pilot thought it was perfect, not to mention clever. "That’d be wonderful! What would the rank names change to then… can you remember their hierarchy off the top of your head?" He wouldn’t have been surprised if she did, but he figured this knowledge may have come from one of the books she salvaged. If so, he would ask to borrow it later in order to educate himself.

"And I was thinking…" he began, letting his gaze travel from the land in front of him, back to his friend, "what if we change the way our co-ranks are given too? They could be on different levels, like an apprentice and a master" (words he had learned through reading). "Then our members would have a chance to move up not only in our ranking system, but also with our skills system." He hoped that he explained it well enough. "Do you understand what I mean? I think it would be refreshing, and maybe encourage more education. That’s what we’re going to be about after all."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread