Refugees on the mountain
[html]

Hey guys, the thread continues here: http://www.bleeding-souls.com/ipb/index.php?viewtopic.php?t=1489

Tammi edit: I'll give you guys a holler once that thread is ready for your postage! We need to get through some things first, whee. c:

Just as the black wolf introduced himself, a howl carried over to them from far off. He recognized the owner of the howl. His friend Tayui had called out over the mountain, and he perked his lone ear in the direction of her voice. Turning to the two wolves at his feet, he jerked his head in the direction of the call.

"Good news for both of us, it seems. If Tayui survived, there are probably a few more Jaded Shadows wolves around besides. Feel free to come along, gray, I'll not stop you. Or stay here, it makes no difference. I'm following the call. Kieran, let's make our way off." Skoll considered retrieving Phoenix, but after the jostling he knew that his friend needed rest. He would be sure to return to where he'd left him by nightfall, to check on his condition. In the meantime, there were a lot of wolves to get reunited and settled in. Once all the running around of finding other wolves was done, and a place was chosen to stay for the night, then he could get Phoenix and take him, once he had a solid idea of how long they'd be traveling to get there.

Without ceremony, he was off, a nod of his head in their intended direction his only indication of his intent.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread