Joining
1. Character Name: Star Kenon
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 28 October 2010 is my wolf's date of birth
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: She is a Regular wolf
4. Species: My wolf is 75% gray wolf and 25% arctic wolf
5. Gender: My wolf is a female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): My AIM is xthelostbrotherx
7. Currently played characters: This is my first character
8. How you found 'Souls: i found Souls on google when i looked for a wolf rpg

Initial post: When Star was born her father and mother where killed. For miles Star walked then at last she smelled a wolf pack but wasn't sure she should join. she carefully walked up to the boarders thinking of how she should act. She was only a little older then four months so she wasn't sure how to proceed with the steps. She has learned from experience no to invade on others territory. So she stopped at the boarders. She then tried to howl as best as she could with what she could do.

She wasn't sure if anyone would come to see her, or if anyone heard her small howl. As she waited she stood there with hope that she would be excepted. she then had a a memory of what her parents used to do when approaching a new pack. So she tucked her tail between her legs, lowered her head towards the ground. Her blue eye where excited to finally find a home and be with a pack. It was dark out and all she could see was a graveyard from where she was standing, it also looked like it was going to rain soon.

Messages In This Thread