teetering [private]
[html]

Ah, bad post. D: Anyway, I guess this thread is done? :3

Amber eyes finally flicked to her, and Tommy lifted her head to meet the gaze, though not in a stern or challenging way. Her ears swiveled forward as the adult told her that she could leave, and she dipped her head in acknowledgment. There was nothing tangible to be gained from this meeting, as she had hoped; but she still felt that she had learned something. She knew that she would have to work hard for herself if she was going to survive in ’Souls; she was about four years behind the other hybrid in experience, and that was something she could not bluff her way past. She would need to take responsibility for herself.

The beige and brown female told her that she would forget her name, and while the yearling had to disagree, she didn’t press the matter. What she said was true—she knew her, name or not.

“Thank you for tolerating my company,” the reddish wolfdog said, a hint of humor edging her voice. “Good hunting,” she added, blessing herself silently with the thing, and turned back toward the smell of salt and the sound of gulls fighting over a piece of fish washed up on the beach.

<style type="text/css">
.tsantil-a2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f492b;}
.tsantil-a2 i {font-weight:italic; color:#8f492b;}
.tsantil-a2 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.tsantil-a2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.tsantil-a2 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#7ab61f; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kd4m7p.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 600px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread