sunshine on my shoulders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#cambriahealymarit {width:430px; background-color:#f4f6e7; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:0px; margin:auto; margin-top:-40px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text {padding:15px; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; border:0px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text b, #cambriahealymarit .text i {color:#325000;}
</style>

If you want me to change anything Meghann, just let me know <3

The process seemed to be moving faster than she had anticipated. Cambria had only helped in the birthings of mothers who had already given life to at least one previous litter of pups. She had thought perhaps Princess' labor might move a bit more slowly, since it was her first time, but that didn't seem to be the case at all. Her cream-tipped ears perked as the mother-to-be said she thought it was time and the healer watched as she began to listen to the directions of her body. Mati went to Princess other side to help support her and Alder brought the warmed water over. "Thank you Alder, yes, if you could get the towels ready." They would want damp ones to clean the pups off and then nice dry, warm ones to wrap them up in.

Cambria watched Princess closely as she went through a few more contractions and pushing. Finally it was time for her to act and she grabbed one of the towels that had been dipped in the warmed water. "You're doing great Princess, just a little bit more..." One last push brought the first pup forth into the world. The Medicus worked quickly to liberate it from it's birthing sack and checked its airways. She gently rubbed the orangish pup clean with the first towel and then dried him off with the second. "A healthy baby boy," she spoke joyfully, holding the newborn up for the new parents to see. There were likely still more pups to come, but hopefully the coming of the first pup would help to alleviate whatever fears the pair still held in their hearts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread